Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDuel Academy - Official Certificates! EmptyDuel Academy - Official Certificates!

more_horiz
Hello Duel Academy,

Welcome to another imaginative speech held by me.
I have, with all displeasure I have noticed to have arisen within me, been postponing a lot of things recently.
I sincerely want to excuse myself for that.

Regardless of above, I can now, on behalf of the whole teaching staff, present to you: Official Duel Academy Certificates!

What is a "Official Duel Academy Certificate" now, you may ask.
The answer to that is quite simple and easy to explain.

After having successfully solved a lesson in the Classroom, the host of the lesson may give out any amount of Official Duel Academy Certificates (furtheron named ODAC for simplicity) to any amount of students to those who excelled in the lesson (usually, this should be no more than 1 ODAC for each student and usually no more than 3 students will receive an ODAC).
Appropriate Profile Field has been provided to you by Amy Cool, its name is Lesson Certificates.

Next question that comes to your mind, surely, is about the practical use of these ODACs.
Once again, the answer is simply explained.

Each ODAC given to you will award you with a passing score lowered by 2 on the official Duel Academy Slifer Red Exam and, for each further part of the exam, leniency on certain aspects.

If these explanations are not enough yet, I will provide you with an example, given below.

A Slifer Red Duelist - no specific name will be disclosed - posts in any lesson, let's call the lesson #i, and correctly answers the task given.
The host of the lesson then decides to award that user with an ODAC due to student's excellent work.
Alongside a DP Reward, that user's ODAC Count is now 1.
That user then decides to buy him- or herself a Test Exam and scores 30/35 on the exam.
Although the original passing score is 32, the user still has passed the exam due to his/her ODAC Count of 1!
That user may then carry on with the 2nd part of the Slifer Red Exam, where the correcting moderator/administrator of DA will show slight leniency due to that user's ODAC Count.

Note that, however, the lowest possible passing score is 17.5/35 which can only be achieved by having an ODAC Count of 8.

Thank you for your attention.

~ Behemoth / Irate

descriptionDuel Academy - Official Certificates! EmptyRe: Duel Academy - Official Certificates!

more_horiz
WOOHOO!!!!! Great news for me. The academy is going to go far away.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply