Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDuel Academy's Official Skype Group EmptyDuel Academy's Official Skype Group

more_horiz
I made a Skype group to act as a replacement for Hamachi, it's optional.
If you wish to join add me on Skype. Robert.Fitzgibbon and I'll add you into the group.
Suggestion given by L۪۫єтнαℓαfтєяz

Last edited by Dexter Morgan on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDuel Academy's Official Skype Group EmptyRe: Duel Academy's Official Skype Group

more_horiz
hey it was my idea i should get to make the group

descriptionDuel Academy's Official Skype Group EmptyRe: Duel Academy's Official Skype Group

more_horiz
You would abuse the chat powers lethal

more_horiz
Also, you're not staff so it couldn't be official.

more_horiz
actually if im not mistaken harbinger before she became teacher or even article worker she had chat power (and might still have) here on the DA chat ._. but lethl would abuse the chat powers quite a bit i would think Razz

more_horiz
Harbinger was part of the article team when the new chat was implemented

more_horiz
Oh Shit really? i could ave swore she was still chat when new cat came along Oh Shit and i mean before it became a new window ._. when you could find it on home page XD

more_horiz
hi thanks for your infroamtion

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply