Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSweet Toons EmptySweet Toons

more_horiz
Sweet Toons Sweet_10

A beta copy of my newest deck. What do you guys think?

descriptionSweet Toons EmptyRe: Sweet Toons

more_horiz
To many cards, bring it down to 40-41 for the best draws.

2nd of all, you are going for waaaaaay to amny things, focus on jsut one thing, madolches or toons.

3rd always fill your extra deck up to the max don't even leave 1 space out.

Follow that advice and then come back with your new deck ._.

more_horiz
1 It utilizes the whole aspect, who said the best decks had the least cards?
2 Just because I used multiple ones does not mean anything really, I chose the best of each world
3 The other card missing was a second copy of one of the cards, so that does not matter.

more_horiz
MidnighttheArcana wrote:
1 It utilizes the whole aspect, who said the best decks had the least cards?

Uhm how bout most all comptitive players? If you take a look at the YCSs all the top decks have 40-41 cards. Heck most of the good players on DN use at least 40-45 cards ._. 60 cards leads to more bad hands and alot more dead draws.

MidnighttheArcana wrote:
2 Just because I used multiple ones does not mean anything really, I chose the best of each world

Mixing up different decks like that does not work for basicly the same reason as above, bad hands and dead draws ._.

more_horiz
MidnighttheArcana wrote:
who said the best decks had the least cards?

Me. And many other people.

One of the first things I learnt about yugioh:
New players often put lots of cards in their deck so that they can have a response to every situation. More experienced players use cards that can be used in every situation, and keep the less useful cards to a minimum, so that they are more likely to have the right cards to deal with a situation. In other words, if you run more cards, you are less likely to have the correct response but it will be a slightly better response; it is probably better to just cut down your cards and guarantee a good response.

more_horiz
TBH, all of their suggestions are valid v.v also, megamorph suck

more_horiz
Bad deck is bad

more_horiz
@MidnighttheArcana:

1st of all , I just want to say that u post this topic to give u our opinions. We are here now to make u a better deck builder " right guys :D " .

As for my opinion, I c mim and jjh927 have guided u to the right direction to make a better deck.

Guys, u r the best and i hope u help guys building their decks more often .
reputation +1 for mim and jjh297

more_horiz
Sorry that I acted the way I did, I was kinda bumbed about something, thank you guys.

http://prntscr.com/ekzet

This is my Alpha version (Alpha is the second beta stage)

more_horiz
Ok well thats ALOT better and I mean ALOT.

However there are some problems I see.

Chev is jsut bad if you dont play waltz loop. Pudding also sucks imo because it forces the deck to require no grave. Marmamaid is jsut to slow imo and only gets from grave. fader isn't really needed tbh but thats up to you.

Tea break is meh imo so is festa. Safe zone aint to great either. Offering is getting limited.

Needs another ticket and some terra forming.

I also suggest putting in either genex ally birdman or esper girl with E-teleport. Trago is jsut great with their crazy hand advatadge they have.

more_horiz
Ok, i'm dumping the deck in favor of a new deck, one that UTILIZES the 60 card thing, seeing as that seems to be my weakness. And yes, there are two cards than I know of that work well with such big decks: Slifer and Tragoedia. Infinite Cards helps with that, as do a combination of Fools and Karakuri, and cards that draw cards.

more_horiz
problem is getting your slifer out.... Slifer is a great card but you would need to have a summon strategy to get it out easily and effectively..... 60 cards would lead to , bad hands and possibility of loosing even before you can get him in your hand.

My best deck was a montage dragon deck .... i believe i had 3 ra's in it and that way my ultimate montage tribute one time XD! but if you choose to do that have X3 Double summons and maybe add X2 of destiny hero Defender with Destiny signal which gives high defense , And add cards like The tricky ... hope i helped

more_horiz
Ok, I put my original deck, if you want to check it out it is Arcana Toon.

more_horiz
MidnighttheArcana wrote:
Ok, i'm dumping the deck in favor of a new deck, one that UTILIZES the 60 card thing, seeing as that seems to be my weakness. And yes, there are two cards than I know of that work well with such big decks: Slifer and Tragoedia. Infinite Cards helps with that, as do a combination of Fools and Karakuri, and cards that draw cards.

Let me just tell you this now.

It is gonna be almost impossible to utilize 60 cards without a whole fudging lot of draw power and search power and when I saw a whole fudging lot I ain't exagerating.

more_horiz
Ultimate offering, Toons (Special summonable), ect could be used well with it. Three Toon Mermaid or similar cards could actually get Slifer out in the first turn, with an extremely lucky hand. But of course, using that would result in a minimum of 2000 Attack points for Slifer (Toon Goblin Attack Force does not need Toon World to be summoned, just to use the other effects)

more_horiz
Bad thing about toons is , i believe only one may attack a turn .... but if you can get toon blue eyes out, you may have a chance of winning in three turns depending if you have enough spells and traps to negate effects of sakretsu armor/mirror force Etc...

more_horiz
Er, no, they usually can't attack the turn they are summoned.

more_horiz
i have an exodia deck that is legal, and i can draw all 5 pieces (or search them) in about 6 turns, i threw in an exodius ultimate forbidden lord, just to see how he works, just pm me if you would like to see it or any of my other solid deck recipes that i have not posted. i have warriors, dark world, cyber beatdown, alien/worm combo deck, rock/fiend combo deck, zombie deck(im posting it tomorrow), a high attack beatdown deck, a spellcaster, burn deck, dino deck, and a dragunity deck, along with a couple other deck types.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply