Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDoes the Continuous Trap Card 'BackFire' stack? EmptyDoes the Continuous Trap Card 'BackFire' stack?

more_horiz
Effect:
When a FIRE monster(s) on your side of the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

If my opponent has 3 BackFires on his side of the field and I destroy 1 FIRE monster on his side of the field do I take 1500 damage to my LP or 500?

descriptionDoes the Continuous Trap Card 'BackFire' stack? EmptyRe: Does the Continuous Trap Card 'BackFire' stack?

more_horiz
Bite me, Laura.

descriptionDoes the Continuous Trap Card 'BackFire' stack? EmptyRe: Does the Continuous Trap Card 'BackFire' stack?

more_horiz
You take only 500 Damage to your Life Points.

Laura is bad girl. lol

more_horiz
Thanks, Anzo! This is good news being that I'm usually on the receiving end of that card. Everything is all clear.

more_horiz
Answered~

So locked~

more_horiz
Objection.

If your opponent controls 3 Backfires, each of their effects will apply if you destroy a single monster.

Means you will take 1500 Damage in that scenario.

more_horiz
^What he said, each Backfire will trigger and form a chain.

more_horiz
Missed the part where he said "3" Backfires, it's true, you take 500 for each face-up Backfire e_e

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply