Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionfake feather and trap card format Emptyfake feather and trap card format

more_horiz
ok so, you see fake feather states " Send 1 "Blackwing" monster from your hand to the Graveyard and select 1 Normal Trap Card in your opponent's Graveyard. The effect of this card will be the same as the selected Normal Trap Card."

now lets suppose it targets "Starlight Road" which states "Activate only when an effect is activated that would destroy 2 or more cards you control. Negate the effect and destroy that card. Then, you can Special Summon 1 "Stardust Dragon" from your Extra Deck."

can you use its effect without actually getting the card destroyed? im dying here, i checked the ruling of both card but i found in the tgc ruling "The activation timing of the selected Normal Trap Card has to be appropriate for the time "Fake Feather" was activated" so you cant use it at least you are getting 2 or more card destroyed, right Read da rulez

fake feather and trap card format 300px-FakeFeatherRGBT-EN-C-1E fake feather and trap card format 300px-StarlightRoadDPCT-EN-ScR-LE

descriptionfake feather and trap card format EmptyRe: fake feather and trap card format

more_horiz
You can only target Starlight Road with Fake Feather in chain to an effect that destroys 2 or more of your cards.Then you negate the effect of the card and can Special Summon Stardust successful.Its because you need to follow the condition of the activation of the target trap card.

descriptionfake feather and trap card format EmptyRe: fake feather and trap card format

more_horiz
Enigma_m7 wrote:
You can only target Starlight Road with Fake Feather in chain to an effect that destroys 2 or more of your cards.Then you negate the effect of the card and can Special Summon Stardust successful.Its because you need to follow the condition of the activation of the target trap card.

i knew it >.>... anyway, thanks for getting that out of my head

more_horiz
yea I was gonn say wat Enigma said but since she said it then what she saaid :D

more_horiz
Oh yea Train join my hamachi i want to duel u its in my signiture :D

more_horiz
Don't necro post and double post D: 2 violations of the rules at the same time >_> and i warned you not to do it so you get a warning.

~ Closed

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply