Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DNF Chat Mod

+3
Jue Viole Grace
Anzo
Amy Kool
7 posters

descriptionDNF Chat Mod EmptyDNF Chat Mod

more_horiz
I don't know if anyone uses DNF Chatbox but for those who do, sometimes that chatbox is flawed in its look.

I mean, for smaller screens, when width of the forum is compressed, DNF Chatbox Toolbar gets out of the borders and overlaps with the button itself. We all know that nowadays many people use smartphones, netbooks and tablets which all got much smaller screens than regular PC, thus the need for this.

It is actually not a big deal, you can type and chat still even without it, but the thing is, the more you chat, the more it gets irritating to see such a mess Smile

This is how it looks like at the moment for my screen:

DNF Chat Mod 33vvWxU

And this is after the solution is applied:

DNF Chat Mod KjgM5Aj

Now, you see how better it looks like lol.

So, how do we do this? One way is to tell DNF Admins to apply a little bit of css in their backend, but most probably they will not do that immediately so I am gonna suggest you another way to do that:

1. Use Firefox (or try to google same solution for other browsers)

2. Get Firefox addon called Greasemonkey here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/

3. Install it and restart your browser of course.

4. Then simply go to http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/157169 and click on install button to install that script.

5. Reload DNF Chatbox and poof! there it is, problem solved lol.

If you think this is some sort of malicious code lol, don't think like that, be reasonable and view the source code located on the next tab here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/review/157169. Now you see, it is just one line of javascript which modifies a bit of css Wink

Most of you did not know you can do these things but now you do, that is why I have posted it here Wink

Remember, this is just modification on your own screen, your own browser, not for anyone else or the site itself.

descriptionDNF Chat Mod EmptyRe: DNF Chat Mod

more_horiz
I wouldn't mind 4 inches different. You better work on the WANTED! code instead of this stuff... -.-'

more_horiz
You can modify the whole page with WebEditor Tools lol

Makes the site look funny (but only for you).

more_horiz
Yeah you can, if you know how to. This solves problems for kids who know nothing about these things. And Anzo, who said I am gonna work on it at all? Didn't I tell you to go without me in that event? lol.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
I wouldn't mind 4 inches different.

thats what she said

more_horiz
You'de be more popular if you centered youtube for them Razz

more_horiz
What?

more_horiz
the f*ck is this

more_horiz
Can't find the userscript -.-

more_horiz
How do you mean you can't find it? It's here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/157169

more_horiz
Why do you care about the faults of another forum site?

more_horiz
It may look like I care but I don't.

more_horiz
It's for pure convenience, so that DA members have a better view over DN Forum Chatbox.

more_horiz
Now it works :D
Thanx Smile

more_horiz
It means DA members can advertise themselves how awesome they are lol. Its not like anyone would use that crappy chatbox, even people there are..... you just cant talk anything with them, its like 10 ppl all tell their monologues not reading what others say Smile

I would of show this tutorial with an example from DA, but you know, in DA everything looks perfect so I can't find anything to start with DNF Chat Mod 2966412087

(now they will say im egoist and cocky but here I am, all that in one! DNF Chat Mod 2311628747 )

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum