Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBlackwing needs to be fixed and rated. Also the side deck. EmptyBlackwing needs to be fixed and rated. Also the side deck.

more_horiz
So basically I have created a BW deck but do not know what to put in the side deck. NEED SOME HELPS!!!
P/s: Every suggestion will be appreciated.

descriptionBlackwing needs to be fixed and rated. Also the side deck. EmptyRe: Blackwing needs to be fixed and rated. Also the side deck.

more_horiz
side 1-2 skill drain, because they barely hurt BWs. side in on stuff like Wind ups.

descriptionBlackwing needs to be fixed and rated. Also the side deck. EmptyRe: Blackwing needs to be fixed and rated. Also the side deck.

more_horiz
bobee42 wrote:
side 1-2 skill drain, because they barely hurt BWs. side in on stuff like Wind ups.

dafuk you smoking kid, they rely on their on field effects, the only 2 that dont are kalut and zeph

more_horiz
it sounds crazy, but it works.

if you don't believe me, try siding it in against a deck like Wind ups or Gladiator Beasts. I was a critic at first too, but then I saw the results.

more_horiz
So use skill drain to negate the effs of :

Shura
blizzard
bora
gale
armored master
bl dragon
silwerwind

you gain
vayu synchro summon on the field

I don't think skill drain would help Razz

more_horiz
The side deck will change depending on your BW deck~

Is it classic BW?~

Or is it Vayu Turbo?~

In classic BW, you don't want to side Skill Drain~

In Vayu Turbo, it becomes players prefrence on Skill Drain~

more_horiz
I've tried Skill Drain in Classic Blackwings, and it does work. The effects of a lot of Blackwings aren't that important and Skill Drain, while it does hurt Blackwings, doesn't hurt them to the extent that it kills the deck.

Many decks find that Skill Drain completely murders them.

Shura the Blue Flame is used at Attack points. The effect is purely a bonus

Bora the Spear is a level 4 monsters. The piercing damage isn't really needed and Skill Drain doesn't hit his special summon effect

Blizzard is hit, so true, Skill Drain is a hurtful card

Gale the Whirlwind. Special Summon effect isn't hit. True, the cutting attack effect is hit, but it doesn't become important with Skill Drain. Synchro Summoning more powerful monsters is what they do

Armor Master: He's intended to be a beater. True, his effect is pretty good, but a lot of other monsters find ways over it, or he's just straight out killed by the effects of cards such as Absolute Zero or Master Hyperion.

Silverwind the Ascendant: Good effect. But gets a bit tricky to summon into. Many level 8s are run over him. He's just the Vayu target. Besides, his attack points are good enough to keep him as it is

Armed Wing: Can be sided out for stuff such as Gaia Knight the Force of Earth. Not really that helpful

Zepharos the Elite: Effect not hit by Skill Drain

Overall, pretty good card to run in the deck. Just make the Synchro monsters more attack oriented, and you've got the match in the bag.

Just my two cents though

more_horiz
It's classic not Vayu Turbo.

more_horiz
If you REALLY hate banishment decks, try running some Imperial Iron Wall in the side deck. If you don't care too much about macro cosmos, then its not worth running, cause it does stop your allure of darkness and Vayu.

Personally, I like to side in D.D. Crow, as not only is he a good hand-trap in general, he completely stops decks that rely on getting stuff back from grave, like dragunity.

Also, while it doesn't see much use, light imprisoning mirror is a great addition to the side deck to take care of hieratics.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply