Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDark World needs to be fixed and rated. (Important the extra, it sucks). EmptyDark World needs to be fixed and rated. (Important the extra, it sucks).

more_horiz
So anyone suggests me about the Dark World? Specially about the extra. Any suggestion I will be appreciated.

descriptionDark World needs to be fixed and rated. (Important the extra, it sucks). EmptyRe: Dark World needs to be fixed and rated. (Important the extra, it sucks).

more_horiz
Where is the deck? I can't see it...

descriptionDark World needs to be fixed and rated. (Important the extra, it sucks). EmptyRe: Dark World needs to be fixed and rated. (Important the extra, it sucks).

more_horiz
lol sorry I forgot to post the images D:

here you go.Dark World needs to be fixed and rated. (Important the extra, it sucks). Dark_w10

more_horiz
You only need the good rank4 monsters that you can easily splash out like Papilloperative, Maestroke, Laval Chain etc so take out Shark Drake.

You don't need too many rank3 monsters. 1 Zenmaines should be enough.

And as for the main deck, why do you not run Dealings, Sangan or Morphing Jar :L?

more_horiz
lol I put franken in DW decks cos you can make him with graphas. And graphas are so easy to get out.

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:
And as for the main deck, why do you not run Dealings, Sangan or Morphing Jar :L?

Dark World decks haven't been running Morphing Jar or Sangan for so long now. Not that good. Dealings however, should be at 3.

At first glance, -1 Beiige, he's just a teched dark world that can eaily be summoned. His only purpose is bounce fodder for Grapha, as you can reuse him even if you discard for Dark World Dealings or Dragged Down.

-2 Mind Crush, put em in the side deck. Not a good card in the main.

-3 Reckless Greed cause Pot of Duality is better, and it will free up 1 more slot for more cards. Reckless is popular in Dark World decks, but it really isnt that good, since you only get 2 cards that you can use and if they cant help you you're screwed. Duality lets you choose from 3, and doesn't cost you your draw phase.

-2 Mirror Force cause its not good in the current format.

-3 Whatever that is after Tour Guide, (Is that Trance Archfiend? If it is, its just not that good. Dark Worlds are usually ran as a turbo with low monster counts and high spell counts. In its purest form it should have almost no teched non-Dark World monsters. I don't know how to explain this but just trust me on this.

+3 Dark World Dealings (YOU NEED THIS! Drawpower and a discard, what's not to like?)

+2 Skill Drain (Run 2 in the main deck to ensure that you win game 1. Often you may side them out because Dark Worlds always side very heavily.)

+1 Eradicator Epidemic Virus (Same deal as Skill Drain)

+1 Deck Devastation Virus (Same deal as Eradicator)

+2 Compulsory Evacuation Device (One of the best trap cards this format, its an amazing card. Wouldn't put to 3 though.)

+2 Pot of Duality (Already explained why this is a better alternative to Reckless.)

descriptionDark World needs to be fixed and rated. (Important the extra, it sucks). Emptyok

more_horiz
ok

Last edited by HairbearFTW on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ok)

more_horiz
[quote="Lord of Blue-Eyes"]
Alikaey wrote:

Dark World decks haven't been running Morphing Jar or Sangan for so long now. Not that good. /quote]

What are you talking about. Morphing jar I understand but I still see many dark world players running Sangan like candy.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply