Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Video game character battles #1 Master Chief/John-117 vs Xigbar

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

pollMaster Chief/John-117 vs Xigbar

Master Chief/John-117
36%
Xigbar
55%
Tie
9%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionVideo game character battles #1 Master Chief/John-117 vs Xigbar - Page 2 EmptyVideo game character battles #1 Master Chief/John-117 vs Xigbar

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So I'm starting a poll series of video game character battles where you people decide which video game characters will win in a fight. each poll will last 5 days till being closed.

So today's poll and the first poll for this series we have Master Chief/John-117 vs Xigbar.

here is some info on both of them;

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/John-117
http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Xigbar

Let the fight begin!

NOTE: in this fight master chief is using the Suppressor and the Energy Sword as back-up has a unlimited amount of ammunition.

Oh and if you have any characters you want to have fight than just say and I will consider it and most likely do it if I am out of ideas.

Last edited by mimgrim on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:16 am; edited 3 times in total

descriptionVideo game character battles #1 Master Chief/John-117 vs Xigbar - Page 2 EmptyRe: Video game character battles #1 Master Chief/John-117 vs Xigbar

more_horiz
dont do them for 3 days. after 2 then it will get boring.

descriptionVideo game character battles #1 Master Chief/John-117 vs Xigbar - Page 2 EmptyRe: Video game character battles #1 Master Chief/John-117 vs Xigbar

more_horiz
Staxx M. Lawlstogmer wrote:
dont do them for 3 days. after 2 then it will get boring.

I think 3 days are pretty reasonable, but if other people agree with you and say 2 days are better then I will go with 2 days~

Alright Xigbar is the winner, any votes made after this post do not count. Battle #2 will be up shortly.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply