Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionVideo Game Mishaps EmptyVideo Game Mishaps

more_horiz
Who here can pile up some serious carnage in Monster Hunter? Let's share some hunting fails.

So I managed to become a volleyball for a Diablos and Nibelsnarf for a mission for a death. That was nifty. Especially getting to see all that sand from so high up.

Last edited by Vesania on Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionVideo Game Mishaps EmptyRe: Video Game Mishaps

more_horiz
and where by chance did this come from...? Love it.

and as for fails... lets see...

nope... can't remember any off the top of my head

more_horiz
I remember when i first started to play Skyrim i though the giant humans with a tree in their hands are nice people, 10 seconds later i was already on my way to the other side of the map, flying.

more_horiz
@Wyrmking- It was Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for 3DS. It was some G-Rank mission I think? The Diablos knocked me into the air with its horns, so I go flying, flailing around and stuff. The Snarf must've been in the right place, cuz when I landed I blinked, and the next thing I knew I was in the air with 3/4 of my HP missing. Landed and got charged again, which killed meh :\

@Anzo- Dude ME TOO! I went to to one and started checking out his mammoth and was like "Hm, what I fine speci-!" Boom. In Sovngarde.

OH I just thought of another fail story. This was the game failing vs me. Monster Hunter 1 - I was supposed to kill this bigass Giadrome (or whatever it is in the first game).

I was totally getting owned by him... Until all 7 of his underlings started jumping around... Into each other. Seriously, they ended up hurting him more than I did lol.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
I remember when i first started to play Skyrim i though the giant humans with a tree in their hands are nice people, 10 seconds later i was already on my way to the other side of the map, flying.

Yeah I think anyone who has played skyrim has had this kinda of story lol

more_horiz
AngelicMinaj wrote:
Anzobuse wrote:

I almost died at lvl 10 from one of those, but likely I was saved.
Video Game Mishaps Tumblr_lmnggweede1qkf4s8o1_500

more_horiz
So wait, you got saved from the fight? Like, is that gif what happened? Cuz, if so... That's AWESOME!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply