Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The King of Pirates ERM..... Games Tournament

+6
Naito Raizu
Mezumaru
The_Nameless
Efane
Anzo
Whatup Nab
10 posters

descriptionThe King of Pirates ERM..... Games Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThe King of Pirates ERM..... Games Tournament

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So any way this'll be a pretty standard tournament. any one can join! Just fill the entry form as follows

We're going off the current ban list TCG only!

All games will be 2/3 matches and you'll come report here and get your opponent to confirm.

Deck changing is not allowed.

OCG cards are not allowed

Side decking is allowed.

Also the prizes are...

3rd: 1000 DP
2nd: 1500 DP
1st: Dorm Rank up (Ra Yellow max) and 2000 DP

Round ends Thursday, January 31, 2013 GMT: 0 Midnight

http://challonge.com/dakingofgamestourney

Last edited by Whatup Nab on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:03 am; edited 5 times in total

descriptionThe King of Pirates ERM..... Games Tournament - Page 2 EmptyRe: The King of Pirates ERM..... Games Tournament

more_horiz
Lol active ill try and catch Anzo online over this weekend.

descriptionThe King of Pirates ERM..... Games Tournament - Page 2 EmptyRe: The King of Pirates ERM..... Games Tournament

more_horiz
Anzo PMed me saying that he is inactive. Whatup advances, so final is Whatup vs me Smile

Chove wins vsl Anzo because of him being inactive.

more_horiz
Lost 1-2 against The Nameless
ggs
Well we finally finished this The King of Pirates ERM..... Games Tournament - Page 2 3974120512

more_horiz
Yep, finally!

more_horiz
LoL
Awarded I guess

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum