Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

King of the pirates ERM... GAMES tournament!

+17
dizzybat2
2ZO14
PabelFTW
nuzz
AdoAdo
Whatup Nab
Centrik
Zane Truesdale
Chovy
Kaito
Naito Raizu
5oulja
Bloody Kiss
The_Nameless
Anzo
Ezekeil
Jaden_Yuki--
21 posters

descriptionKing of the pirates ERM... GAMES tournament! EmptyKing of the pirates ERM... GAMES tournament!

more_horiz
That's right I'm hosting a tournament cause I'm a pirate and i stole a bunch of DP so i can do that crap >:I

So any way this'll be a pretty standard tournament. any one can join! Just fill the entry form as follows

Dueling network name:
Time zone:
Why you want to be the king of the pirates:
What kind of food will you make me:
also will you join my crew?:

So any way! that's about it... oh yeah! almost forgot!

We're going off the current ban list... so NO banned cards O:<

All games will be 2/3 matches and you'll come report here and get your opponent to confirm.

the tournament will most likely start on the 28th or possibly later depends how i feel quite honestly xD

But yeah other than that go wild! use any deck you want, even the cheap kinds just to make it to the top and become king of the pirates!

Also the prizes are...

3rd: 1000 dp
2nd: 1500 dp
1st: 2001 <--- note the 1 dp there. the title of PIRATE KING <--- all caps yo >:I

Oh and last place gets: 100 dp just for the fun of it! xD

descriptionKing of the pirates ERM... GAMES tournament! EmptyRe: King of the pirates ERM... GAMES tournament!

more_horiz
Dueling network name: [SK] Ezekeil
Time zone: GMT-8
Why you want to be the king of the pirates: "I'm... a collector." Name THAT movie!
What kind of food will you make me: Any kind.
also will you join my crew?: Sure

descriptionKing of the pirates ERM... GAMES tournament! EmptyRe: King of the pirates ERM... GAMES tournament!

more_horiz
Dueling network name: s{EX} Anzo
Time zone: +3
Why you want to be the king of the pirates: To be the baws.
What kind of food will you make me: sh*t.
also will you join my crew?: to beat ya up.

more_horiz
Dueling network name: The_Nameless
Time zone: GMT +1
Why you want to be the king of the pirates: So I can take their souls
What kind of food will you make me: None, with nothingness topped and a nothingess dish on the side. And for desert you'll get.... Nothing!
also will you join my crew?: What crew?

more_horiz
Well so far it's just me but it'll soon be a crew ._.

more_horiz
Well then yea sure, lol. Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Dueling network name: Bloody Kiss
Time zone: -5
Why you want to be the king of the pirates: So I can drink erryone's blood.
What kind of food will you make me: Bloody pie.
also will you join my crew?: e.e if I can have my own room, yes.

more_horiz
Time zone: GMT-5
Why you want to be the king of the pirates: I am Luffy's Long Lost Brother,
What kind of food will you make me: Sea Monster
also will you join my crew?: Yes, if i can be the king of pirates

more_horiz
5oulja wrote:
Time zone: GMT-5
Why you want to be the king of the pirates: I am Luffy's Long Lost Brother,
What kind of food will you make me: Sea Monster
also will you join my crew?: Yes, if i can be the king of pirates

Pff no sorry i'm winning this and i'm going to be king of the pirates.

more_horiz
You'll be banned before that day comes, oh yeah. King of the pirates ERM... GAMES tournament! 736568

more_horiz
You can try >:I

more_horiz
Dueling network name: ChaosSilverAKA
Time zone: Pacific. (Don't know GTM version)
Why you want to be the king of the pirates: I don't. I just want DP
What kind of food will you make me: Toasted muffin with honey glazed bacon and eggs, crisp bananas sauteed in a caramel orange sauce, gingersnap cherry cheesecake, and a lot more (I'm a good cook. X3)
also will you join my crew?: If I get DP out of it then sure.

more_horiz
Naito Raizu wrote:

What kind of food will you make me: Toasted muffin with honey glazed bacon and eggs, crisp bananas sauteed in a caramel orange sauce, gingersnap cherry cheesecake, and a lot more (I'm a good cook. X3)

[/color]

Well I'll take the food and you can have all the Dp we steal unless we spend it on food. =/

more_horiz
Dueling network name: FediViolonist
Time zone: +00:00
Why you want to be the king of the pirates: So I can be the leader
What kind of food will you make me: Spaghetti
also will you join my crew?: Only as the Leader

more_horiz
DN name: chove
Time zone: GMT -7
Why i want to be Pirate King: Ima big onepiece fan
What Kind of food will you make me: meat
also will you join my crew: <-------- Zoro. I'm already in ur crew. haha

more_horiz
Dueling network name: Cinderella Man
Time zone: -4
Why you want to be the king of the pirates: Just watched Pirates of the Caribbean last night.
What kind of food will you make me: ...
also will you join my crew?: Nope.

more_horiz
Dueling network name: Centrik
Time zone: GMT +7
Why you want to be the king of the pirates: to rule them all! Smile
What kind of food will you make me: how about some pizza?
Also will you join my crew?: yes of course. it isn't a matter if i'm not a king.

Last edited by Centrik on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
DN: Whatup1111
Time Zone: -5
Food: Ramon Noodles
Join Crew: Nah

more_horiz
Dueling network name: AdoAdo
Time zone: GMT + 2
Why you want to be the king of the pirates: So I can say RRRR!!! alot
What kind of food will you make me: a cheeseburger with cheese
also will you join my crew?: maybe

more_horiz
Also the food has to be at my house by the new year Smile

more_horiz
Dueling network name: nuzz
Time zone: Pacific TZone
Why you want to be the king of the pirates: Badasss
What kind of food will you make me: Pizza
also will you join my crew?: No

more_horiz
Dueling network name: Pabel
Time zone: GMT -5
Why you want to be the king of the pirates: Actually i dont care about that title, came here for the fun of playing.
What kind of food will you make me: to be honest i can only make scramble eggs, rice, and beans (the pork and beans kind straight from the can) :D
also will you join my crew?: sorry but no, kind of a lone wolf that attracts people in his friend circle naturally.

more_horiz
Dueling network name: 2ZO14
Time zone:GMT-6
Why you want to be the king of the pirates:Because its an achivement like no other
What kind of food will you make me:CHOCOLATE! (bc i can)
also will you join my crew?: Indeed

more_horiz
Monkey D_Luffy-- wrote:
Well so far it's just me but it'll soon be a crew ._.

I said I'd help you Oh Shit

descriptionKing of the pirates ERM... GAMES tournament! EmptyMy registration

more_horiz
Dueling network name: dizzybat2
Time zone: GMT - 6
Why you want to be the king of the pirates: Because that beats being a bus driver.
What kind of food will you make me: Chowder, or a burrito, whichever you prefer.
also will you join my crew?: Sure, why not?

more_horiz
Dueling network name: Efane
Time zone: +3
Why you want to be the king of the pirates: potato
What kind of food will you make me: potato
also will you join my crew?: potato

more_horiz
Dueling network name: Eheroduelist
Time zone: GMT -5
Why you want to be the king of the pirates: because I like to play Children's Card Games.
What kind of food will you make me: You like burnt food?
also will you join my crew?: Not likely.

more_horiz
DN Name: Evol King

Time Zone: -6( I think Embarassed)

Why you want to be the king of the pirates: I like One Piece.

What food will you make me?: I can't cook but I'll go to the store for cookies!

Will you join my crew?: idk depends on how things play out.

more_horiz
Don't be greedy, start it already ò_ó

more_horiz
Kay let's start >:I

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum