Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The King of Pirates ERM..... Games Tournament

+6
Naito Raizu
Mezumaru
The_Nameless
Efane
Anzo
Whatup Nab
10 posters

descriptionThe King of Pirates ERM..... Games Tournament EmptyThe King of Pirates ERM..... Games Tournament

more_horiz
So any way this'll be a pretty standard tournament. any one can join! Just fill the entry form as follows

We're going off the current ban list TCG only!

All games will be 2/3 matches and you'll come report here and get your opponent to confirm.

Deck changing is not allowed.

OCG cards are not allowed

Side decking is allowed.

Also the prizes are...

3rd: 1000 DP
2nd: 1500 DP
1st: Dorm Rank up (Ra Yellow max) and 2000 DP

Round ends Thursday, January 31, 2013 GMT: 0 Midnight

http://challonge.com/dakingofgamestourney

Last edited by Whatup Nab on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:03 am; edited 5 times in total

descriptionThe King of Pirates ERM..... Games Tournament EmptyRe: The King of Pirates ERM..... Games Tournament

more_horiz
Le bump?

descriptionThe King of Pirates ERM..... Games Tournament EmptyRe: The King of Pirates ERM..... Games Tournament

more_horiz
This one is instead of the Pirates one?

more_horiz
I say it should be double elim, otherwise format is herecy!

Repent or burn in Hell

more_horiz
Anzo ò_ó wrote:
This one is instead of the Pirates one?

Same thing ._. He said King of Pirates and I just put King of Games. If you want it to be Pirates I'll change the title. Razz

more_horiz
Yeah do it lol

King of Games is a whole different type of tournaments e.e

Also send PMs to the competitors so that they speed the process.

more_horiz
Acti post.

more_horiz
K done. I don't think I wanna send a pm to them. Too lazy you should do it Razz

more_horiz
Talked to him twice now... We'll duel eventually Smile

more_horiz
Nice i got a pass lol

more_horiz
that nuzz dude is offline for 10 days now!
thats sad
https://i.imgur.com/ywWLs.png

more_horiz
Ezekeil is busy and said I can have the match. You can have him confirm if you want. And my next opponent is... crap Anzo! I'm screwed!

more_horiz
Another pass lol

more_horiz
Centrik and me played, I won game 1, then I had to go afk during game 2 for too long, so it's 1-1 at the moment. We'll finish as soon as I see him again.

EDIT: Centrik drops:
https://i.imgur.com/kfDCX.png

more_horiz
Updated Bracket. Round 2 ends 1/24/13 GMT 0 Midnight. Good Luck.

more_horiz
I lost, opponent won.

Gg to opponent.

more_horiz
I beat Naito Raizu (ChaosSilverAKA on dn) 2-0.
gg aswell

more_horiz
Woops. Thought this died. I'll try to catch Zane online asap.

more_horiz
2-1 vs Mezu, gg's dude

more_horiz
ggs, so close too! Good luck in the rest of the tournament!

more_horiz
Updated Bracket. Round ends 1/31/2013. Good luck to you all.

more_horiz
2-1 against BK. Good Games.

more_horiz
Uh, confirming. BK vs Whatup. 1-2. ggs.

more_horiz
what the.... How come I wasnt inform of this.

more_horiz
idk. uhm gonna give an extension of 4 days so the 2nd of February. Get your duels done ._.

more_horiz
Won 2-1 over Pabel.

more_horiz
I confirm

more_horiz
Updated. Round ends 2/12/13

more_horiz
Won 2-1 against Chove.

more_horiz
Ok, I'm taking over, brackets for top 4: http://challonge.com/gi0wbxn0

Whatup and Anzo: 1 week to get your match done.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum