Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Pokemon X and Y (gen 6!)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+17
Juelz Anthony Cruz
Azure King
Centrik
Train
LòKóS
ConnerDrake4
Naito Raizu
mimgrim
Kaito
Mezumaru
Phoenix King
led123
BlackWarGreymon
Kurono
Neji
Jue Viole Grace
Linda-Senpai
21 posters

descriptionPokemon X and Y (gen 6!) - Page 3 EmptyPokemon X and Y (gen 6!)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VzO6J981nAw

Pokemon X and Y (gen 6!) - Page 3 Capture-4_zpsb9aacc6e

So, I'm sure you all heard that gamefreak was gonna make a worldwide live announcment this morning on Pokemon. Turns out they were announcing gen 6, just like I thought.

Oh my god, it looks so awesome. I didn't think they could make pokemon games look THAT much better!

Pics of the new legendaries: Pokemon X and Y (gen 6!) - Page 3 BAFWuAVCIAE54iq

Pokemon X and Y (gen 6!) - Page 3 BAFWnEUCAAAHLZ3

Last edited by LoveTaker on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:36 pm; edited 4 times in total

descriptionPokemon X and Y (gen 6!) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Pokemon X and Y (gen 6!)

more_horiz
ConnerDrake4 wrote:
Hey guys i know of a new pokemon in X &Y its called Ninfia (as in Leafia being Leafeon and Glacia being Glaceon) this pokemons english name will most likely be Ninfeon it is so cute its 1.0m and 23.5kg its pink and its type and method of evolution is yet to be revealed....
but thats not all we will soon also be having a movie for team rockets creation verses team plasmas creation here is a link to the pic of Ninfia straight from serebii.net

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

should be the first thing you see

Wow, I wonder what type that's gonna be o.o prob Dragon, or Light if we're getting that type

more_horiz
i'm thinking Fighting type... cause the name usually gives 'em away... Nin? Ninja?

more_horiz
Its gonna be normal or psychic type I think. :I

more_horiz
i highly doubt normal or psychic

more_horiz
:O looked at the link again and notice that it was a evee evolution Pokemon X and Y (gen 6!) - Page 3 3974120512 nvm then on the normal or psychic type thing. ._.

In that case Imma have to go with N and say its probably gonna be one of the new light types. e.e

more_horiz
i still say fighting

more_horiz
Why would it be Normal, Psychic, or Fighting? We already have Espeon. I think it will be Dragon, because every current eveelution is a type that's moves stab moves were boosted by spA in gen 3. Only one they are missing is Dragon

more_horiz
Maybe it is the new Saint type?

more_horiz
Assuming the Saint/Light rumors are true, it will most likely be that type.

more_horiz
This..is..awesome! When does it get released in the usa? I must obtain this a.s.a.p. That new evelution.....I feel like its a normal evelution.... The reason being is because you really cant use eve in competitive play, so maybe they're trying to have a normal evelution of evee. Missing dragon....ghost...fighting....ground...rock....but I feel he's a normal.

more_horiz
Juelz Anthony Cruz wrote:
This..is..awesome! When does it get released in the usa? I must obtain this a.s.a.p. That new evelution.....I feel like its a normal evelution.... The reason being is because you really cant use eve in competitive play, so maybe they're trying to have a normal evelution of evee. Missing dragon....ghost...fighting....ground...rock....but I feel he's a normal.

Worldwide release in october.

more_horiz
N wrote:

I just found out he's going to be a light type monster and there is going to be another type called sound.

more_horiz
N wrote:

I just found out he's going to be a light type monster and there is going to be another type called sound.

It's confirmed now and no longer a rumor? I haven't been checking for new info on this in a while

more_horiz
N wrote:

Link?

more_horiz
Yoshiya Joshua Kiryu wrote:
N wrote:

Link?

I checked smogon on that. The type is unconfirmed.

more_horiz
i had it wrong i thought it was Ninfeon no it is Sylveon and its type is still unknown........... and so is its evolution conditions but i cant wait till next month when coro coro releases another mag on the subject also they have screen shots and stuff like a game play with Sylveons moves but can anyone recognize the moves? https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pse_I1klRhA

more_horiz
They are probably new moves.

more_horiz
From the 3 starters they've showed so far, I think I'll pick the fox, "Fennekin".

more_horiz
I'm pumped for the new games, but I think it is a little to soon, I still haven't done everything can in Black 2. Plus Black 2 and White 2 haven't been out all that long yet. Otherwise I'm excited and I am going to use the grass starter.

more_horiz
X- Psychic-Earth, Psychic-Water or Psychic-Grass
Y- Psychic-Dragon, Psychic-Wind

more_horiz
Waiting... Waiting.... Mehehehe. Pokemon X and Y (gen 6!) - Page 3 2184694589

more_horiz
BENCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!! your argument is invalid

more_horiz
I always Pick the fire starter i did only pick a non fire in the 3rd Gen : Treeko <3

more_horiz
treecko was complete crap in game gen 3 tho.

more_horiz
Trecko 2 good ;O I totally enjoyed it.

The same with Fedi but Water :/

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply