Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPokemon FTW !! EmptyPokemon FTW !!

more_horiz
i guess i haven't posted in a while. here is what i tried on the most successful anime in the world ( atleast in my opinion)

Pokemon FTW !! Snorla10

Pokemon FTW !! Aeroda10

descriptionPokemon FTW !! EmptyRe: Pokemon FTW !!

more_horiz
Anime most successful in the world o.o lol you must be kidding. The anime is CRAP. The game is wey much better. Aerodactil sig is awesome, my favorite. Snorlax sig isnt bad either.
9/10

more_horiz
i dun see any flow in your effects..that's the main problem, other than that ur choice in colors are interesting, you need to blend in lightnin more and get your text better

more_horiz
I'd have to agree, Pokemon is the most successful anime out there. Ask anyone what Pokemon is 99% of the time everyone will have an idea what it is. Ask what's Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, and all those ones I bet only a few will know. Wink

Anyway, C4D's are being used sloppily and you need to work on blending. I find your main problem to be lighting, but you need to work on your flow as well.

more_horiz
EJ wrote:
i dun see any flow in your effects..that's the main problem, other than that ur choice in colors are interesting, you need to blend in lightnin more and get your text better

I'm totally agreed with EJ !! The ideas are original and Your colos choice is magnificent ~ I adore the first Pokemon's sig :] although it needs more work on lightning and blending Wink good luck

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum