Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSkill Drain Deck help!!! EmptySkill Drain Deck help!!!

more_horiz
KCVDS 1.15a BETA DECK

42 Cards in total

Monsters 17:

3x Beast King Barbaros
1x Dark armed Dragon
1x Chaos Sorcerer
2x Destiny hero Malicious
1x Cyber Dragon
2x Raiou
1x E-hero Stratos
1x Breaker the magical warrior
2x Mystic tomato
1x Destiny Hero Fear Monger
2x Destiny Hero Defender
1x Sangan

Spells: 14
1x Brain Control
1x Smashing ground
3x Destiny Draw
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x ROTA
2x Book of Moon
1x Lightning vortex
2x Shrink

Traps 11:

1x Crush Card virus
1x Mirror Force
3x Solemn Judgment
3x Skill Drain
1x Torrentila tribute
2x Phoenix Wing Wind Blaster

descriptionSkill Drain Deck help!!! EmptyRe: Skill Drain Deck help!!!

more_horiz
hi man i have a skill drain deck you need 3x goblin attack force atk 2200 def 1500 yuo also need ohka he is very very useful also skill drain needs more protection which can be done by 3x dark bribe you can get rid of some unuseful cards

more_horiz
firestorm, be quiet. don't fix other people's decks if you don't understand what the deck is about.

Psychic Fighter, in general this is already a very well-made deck and I only have a few suggestions for it. First, get rid of Fear Monger for a 3rd Defender. Fear Monger just slows down this deck. Next, Shrink is not particularly needed in this deck, so I would take them out. PWWB also doesn't serve much of a purpose in this deck other than creating fodder for DAD and CS which are both limited cards (and u already have D Draw and Vortex) and I can think of better things for this deck as well as getting the deck down to the 40 card minimum for consistency. so:

-1 Fear Monger
-2 Shrink
-2 PWWB

-5 / +3 = 40 cards

+1 Defender
+1 Book of Moon (yes, max this)
+1 Nobleman of Crossout (works awesome now that everyone is running BoM in 3's)

more_horiz
nekofjung wrote:
firestorm, be quiet. don't fix other people's decks if you don't understand what the deck is about.

what ?? i have been playing with a skill drain deck for the whole of my life these cards are really important

more_horiz
No, they aren't important. The reason they aren't important is because if Skill Drain is not on the field those cards suck. Just because it's a Skill Drain deck doesn't mean you can assume Skill Drain will always be on the field. Additionally, Dark Bribe is just an awful card except in Counter Fairies because it is giving your opponent a +1 card advantage. That is pretty much all it does. The only time it is worth using is in Counter Fairies because Artemis takes away that card advantage. Your idea of a Skill Drain deck is just a bunch of beatdown monsters with Skill Drain added in and that is not a good enough strategy to survive in today's meta.

more_horiz
The cards given by Firestorm help one type of skill drain decks but not this type.

I think Firestorm is trying to describe Nekofjung's special deck Skill Drain Powerhouse lol which is not the deck offered for fixes.

more_horiz
My old Skill Drain Powerhouse deck died with the March Banlist firestorm. I don't use it anymore. It doesn't work so well against the current meta and with RotA limited the Warrior Toolbox it used got hit pretty harshly. Psychic Fighter's version here of a Skill Drain deck is 1 of a few different versions of Skill Drain that is good to go for this meta.

more_horiz
Go for a 3rd Raiou because he owns and to get a new target for Chaos Sorcerer. I don't like the PWWB here. Remove them for a Nobleman Of Crossout and Extermination too to get rid of the face down which are very annoying now, especially since this is a Solemn killer.

I'm going with the first post of Neko except the fear monger and the defender. I think those are really enough. Just get rid of Shrinks for the last book of moon. This shall keep the number of the deck same or maybe +1 only now.

more_horiz
Wait wait just a second firestorm your caught
You think you were using someone elses account when you wrote this:

The cards given by Firestorm help one type of skill drain decks but not this type.

I think Firestorm is trying to describe Nekofjung's special deck Skill Drain Powerhouse lol which is not the deck offered for fixes.

When actually it was your own account.
Admins run a check on similar IP's
Why would he talk about himself like that using his name?
Also his English isnt bad so that wont be an excuse.

more_horiz
hey neji i didnt write this !!!!!
I wrote reasons about why he should use dark bribe but i didnt write all this stuff and i didnt use anyones account and i have one account on DA someone has edited my post

more_horiz
Ummm are you sure about this?
Its under staff discussion at the moment
We are taking your statment in consideration
And actually if it was edited it would have said -edited by Mr.X at -time- -date-

more_horiz
I know , what i wrote was that dark bribe is very useful because it protects skill drain to keep it on the field and goblin elite force is good because it can work even if skill drain isnt on the field plus i dont know that there is different skill drain deck types and i dont use apostrophies in my posts

more_horiz
Dude the problem is not ur fixes, but that someone else Loged with ur account and posted talking about you or some DA staff edited your post by telling what he did.

more_horiz
so the problem isnt with me now ??

more_horiz
jeez, how about someone cleans up this thread since it has gone way off course from the topic of fixing this poor guy's deck? if ya'll wanna discuss this stuff, do it in PM's or over hamachi. don't muddy up the Deck section. -_-

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply