Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAnti-Meta: Skill Drain Deck EmptyAnti-Meta: Skill Drain Deck

more_horiz
This is a real life deck. And please, as little 5D cards as possible please. I dislike 5Ds with a passion (NOT NONE JUST AS LITTLE FOR THOSE WHO DON"T LIKE TO PAY ATTENTION

Monster (17)
Gogiga Gagagigo
Gemini Elf
Blue Eyes White Dragon x3
Boar Soldier
Summoned Skull
The Tricky
Nuvia The Wicked
Flash Assailent
Mad Dog Of Darkness x2
Cyber-Tech Alligator
Insect Knight x2
Frostosaurus
Dark Valkyria

Magic (14)
Dark Factory Of Mass Production x2
Heavy Storm
Mystical Space Typhoon
Nobleman Of Crossout
Fissure
Ancient Rules x2
Swords Of Revealing Light
Lightning Vortex
Symbol Of Duty
Swing Of Memories
Summoner's Art
Soul Exchange

Trap (13)
Curse Of Anubis x2
Birthright
Justi-Break x2
Sakuretsu Armor
Skill Drain x3
Trap Hole x2
Bottomless Trap Hole
Reckless Greed

Last edited by Atemu on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : modified deck fixing rules)

descriptionAnti-Meta: Skill Drain Deck EmptyRe: Anti-Meta: Skill Drain Deck

more_horiz
not sure if I can do this or not (since its been two days without any help) bump

more_horiz
Chances of you being helped are low based on what you said at the beginning of your post. This area is for improving decks and bringing out their potential in the game. It is not the place to be whining about your odd hatred for any of the newer cards, because those newer cards are what will make the deck better. This deck would have been Tier 3 . . . 2 years ago. Nowadays, it is just a scrub deck that any of the newer decks can dismantle at their pleasure. The point of the game is to win, and if you don't want to even listen to what you need to make the deck decent then there is no point in fixing it when all of us know as soon as we do you're just gonna say "I can't afford those cards" and "I don't want to use those new cards."

more_horiz
I agree with TS Cat, if you can't afford certain cards, install KCVDS and those cards will a click a way. I am sure you can make Fish OTK, Gadgets, Monarchs while avoiding 5D cards. If you want to stick to Anti-Meta, I recommed stun card such:

Raiou
Doomcaliber Knight
Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
D.D Warrior Lady

more_horiz
Hmm, well that's not helpful at all. That's just insulting. Seems like your worse than me since you're whining about what I "might" say and not actually did yet. I did say as little, I know times are changing that's why I didn't say none at all. It would do the world better if we stop being so judgmental. Plus if you don't want to hear about budget, I suggest you bar people from posting real life decks then.
*cough* getting back on point. I was actually thinking of using Kycoo...but then...its a skill drain deck after all. Plus I have that in another anti-meta deck (D.D. ^_^). Raiou, I already have (crap is expensive but I got for deal), but that's also in another Anti-Meta Deck (Oppression deck). Thanks for the suggestions though. First post edited, to be KCVDS friendly

more_horiz
This isn't Anti-Meta. Any meta deck would get past this no problem at all. I listed 5 solid Anti-Meta cards and you described the best of the group as "crap", its probably the best stun card created Razz.

more_horiz
Umm, you misinterpretted my words. When I said crap, I did not mean the card is crap. I find that card a great assest to any anti-meta deck (just cost $15 yikes). Anyway, I don't know what else to say other than your suggestion put into consideration. Possibly suggesting what cards should be taken out would also be good to mention too thanks. But its whatever (and I did beat a GB deck with this thanks). thanks for the help nontheless

more_horiz
This is getting offtopic guys...
So...Thread Closed

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply