Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

King of the pirates ERM... GAMES tournament!

+17
dizzybat2
2ZO14
PabelFTW
nuzz
AdoAdo
Whatup Nab
Centrik
Zane Truesdale
Chovy
Kaito
Naito Raizu
5oulja
Bloody Kiss
The_Nameless
Anzo
Ezekeil
Jaden_Yuki--
21 posters

descriptionKing of the pirates ERM... GAMES tournament! - Page 2 EmptyKing of the pirates ERM... GAMES tournament!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

That's right I'm hosting a tournament cause I'm a pirate and i stole a bunch of DP so i can do that crap >:I

So any way this'll be a pretty standard tournament. any one can join! Just fill the entry form as follows

Dueling network name:
Time zone:
Why you want to be the king of the pirates:
What kind of food will you make me:
also will you join my crew?:

So any way! that's about it... oh yeah! almost forgot!

We're going off the current ban list... so NO banned cards O:<

All games will be 2/3 matches and you'll come report here and get your opponent to confirm.

the tournament will most likely start on the 28th or possibly later depends how i feel quite honestly xD

But yeah other than that go wild! use any deck you want, even the cheap kinds just to make it to the top and become king of the pirates!

Also the prizes are...

3rd: 1000 dp
2nd: 1500 dp
1st: 2001 <--- note the 1 dp there. the title of PIRATE KING <--- all caps yo >:I

Oh and last place gets: 100 dp just for the fun of it! xD

descriptionKing of the pirates ERM... GAMES tournament! - Page 2 EmptyRe: King of the pirates ERM... GAMES tournament!

more_horiz
Monkey D_Luffy-- wrote:
Kay let's start >:I

Is it going to start sometime this year? Wink

descriptionKing of the pirates ERM... GAMES tournament! - Page 2 EmptyRe: King of the pirates ERM... GAMES tournament!

more_horiz
So Luffy hasn't made a list of duelists yet?

more_horiz
Not that I know of and to be honest I don't think he has even been on.

more_horiz
It should start pretty soon.

more_horiz
Fortunately that I have done taking exam tests. I though he would open earlier than today => Couldn't join the tourny.

Last edited by Centrik on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I assume you still can join.

more_horiz
Dueling network name: danmarino900
Time zone: -5 (or what ever EST is)
Why you want to be the king of the pirates: So i can find the treasure!
What kind of food will you make me: morning: bagels, bacon, and your choice of waffles, pancakes, or french toast. Eggs anyway, any drink you desire, and anything extra. afternoon: PBJs with doritos OR chicken strips evening: Pizza - any size, any topping with any soda and garlic rolls / breadsticks with your choice of dessert (cinnamon rolls or cake - vanilla or chocolate)
also will you join my crew?: YES

more_horiz
Is this ever going to start?

more_horiz
lol its 2 weeks past deadline.

more_horiz
I know, has he even been online?

more_horiz
24 hour if Monkey didn't show up, a staff will take over it.

more_horiz
Take over you mean staff members will stop this tournament or there will be new host? Sorry my English is not too good for phrasal verbs.

more_horiz
Hey I think time's up.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Take over you mean staff members will stop this tournament or there will be new host? Sorry my English is not too good for phrasal verbs.

there is gonna be a new host so lets see

more_horiz
Yup, time is up, the tournament should be up soon after we decide who's from the staff will take care of it.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Yup, time is up, the tournament should be up soon after we decide who's from the staff will take care of it.

I got it let me edit posts in this section so I can put the bracket in OP.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum