Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

A Pokemon Showdown BA

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
Alikaey
Jue Viole Grace
Anzo
Naito Raizu
Smokey
Gustavo
Bloody Kiss
girlchan
Neji
Eheroduelist
Linda-Senpai
FluffyTots
Amy Rose
17 posters

descriptionA Pokemon Showdown BA - Page 3 EmptyA Pokemon Showdown BA

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

i think that we should have and area for pokemon fans such ad a Battle arena for Pokemon Showdown and an RP and Hangout area just a suggestion u dont have to do it but if you did it would be cool

descriptionA Pokemon Showdown BA - Page 3 EmptyRe: A Pokemon Showdown BA

more_horiz
So, the staff vs members event you think should go to a non-admin staff member, and now you're leaving this in the hands of Irate. Are you doing anything as an admin because it seems like you're always saying, "Leave it to Irate." You're right though. We should let Irate decide.

more_horiz
If you agree with me why you have to make such a post in the first place, just say "ok".

more_horiz
Danica, the Great wrote:
So, the staff vs members event you think should go to a non-admin staff member, and now you're leaving this in the hands of Irate. Are you doing anything as an admin because it seems like you're always saying, "Leave it to Irate." You're right though. We should let Irate decide.

And it seems like all you're doing is starting arguments without contributing.

more_horiz
thecicada wrote:

And it seems like all you're doing is starting arguments without contributing.
The topic was about BAs for Pokemon. I stated earlier that it's been allowed for games other than YGO, and then I also commented on Irate's idea of a ranking system but not DP for BA, which completely renders BAs for other games useless. IF BAs for other games are going to be allowed then DP should be awarded, but I could care less either way. You should read the thread.

more_horiz
To make this clear, I never meant an automatic ranking system like DN or PS has it, I was thinking of something like Swiss Rounds, just spread over a wider area or something.

The point is that DP, as Anzo said, are DUEL Points, not Pokémon Battle Points.

I have, as I stated thorough this topic, always had supported this idea, just that we cannot associate Pokémon and YGO! in a way people would like.

I would, if people wanted me to and if it is absolutely clear that the majority wants to, introduce a new currency to DA - which does not concur with another event we have planned, sadly.

more_horiz
Then make the new currency

BP = Battle Points

Or some crap like that

more_horiz
You have not been listening.

Doing so would be hasty compared to the mentioned other event we soon plan to introduce.

I will give you all a definite answer by tomorrow.

more_horiz
That's sort of impossible Irate, with my new event coming we're already making a new currency for it, if you made a 3rd one it's just over doing it.

more_horiz
You too have not been listening.

I clearly said that doing so would not... now watch the spelling... blend in well with the rest and ill make the place look stuffed.

I repeat, I will give you a definite answer on that subject by tomorrow.

more_horiz
then lock the topic and reopen it when u have the answer e.e

more_horiz
I can do that.

Did it.

~Locked.

more_horiz
Okay, my verdict is that whosoever wants to participate in albeit unofficial Pokemon BAs is free to do so and can use this site as a communication medium to find an opponent; a W/L Table will be added, too (just that it won't be able to be dispayed like the league).

At the end of a season which I will randomly specify after I come back, the top ranked users will receive a small goodie from me or so. Nothing big, maybe a custom userrank (below avatar, text only as of now, will specify the details once I get back) or a userbar made by a GFXer or something like that.

Basically, a BA for Pokémon without official rewards.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply