Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLet's break Inzektors (Even More) EmptyLet's break Inzektors (Even More)

more_horiz
Alright so, this thread is to submit your combinations, whether well known or self-made. Limitation is you must name what cards are in the hand (You can put "X" for the variable cards.), Tell what to do, and what situations it can be useful in. If Inzektors take no skill to win, then they are nearly unstoppable when they DO use skill. Let's make it happen! I'll begin with my favorite:

Cards: Dragonfly, Hornet(You can use Foolish Burial), and Zektaliber (NOTE: This combo assumes an empty field on most conditions to OTK, so if your other two cards are Dark Hole and Heavy Storm, and they don't negate, it's GG)
Limitations: No Centipedes already in the hand to fully abuse this combo.
Instructions:
1, Normal Summon Inzektor Dragonfly
2, Eff to equip Hornet, and equip Zektaliber
3, Hornet eff to pop Zektaliber to get it back to the hand
4, Dragonfly special summons 2 Centipede
5, Equip Centipede 1 with Hornet from the hand
6, Pop thy Hornet to kill your Dragonfly and search Mantis
7, Equip Mantis to either Centipede
8, Centipede 2 equips Hornet
9, Hornet pops Mantis; SS Dragonfly from the grave
10, Search another Zektaliber and maybe Mantis
11, Repeat step 2 and SS Hopper and/or a third Centipede, then search Mantis
12, Overlay the used Centipedes for Leviathan
13, Equip Mantis to Dragonfly
14, Hopper equips Hornet and pops Mantis
15, Dragonfly summons another Hopper
16, Overlay Dragonfly and the last Centipede to get Giga-Brilliant
17, Giga-Brilliant eff (And Leviathan eff, if any)
18, Attack directly with all monsters and pray there are no counters
19, If there is no Battle Fader or Kuriboh or some sh*t, you win the duel
20, State "GG" and reap the spoils of war.

Feel free to correct me since I'm sh*t at remembering this stuff, but I think this has to be the longest combo (That isn't infinite loop) in the game. Also, I think I may have forgotten/gotten steps wrong.

Last edited by Unnana Toriki on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionLet's break Inzektors (Even More) EmptyRe: Let's break Inzektors (Even More)

more_horiz
If you do step 12 you can't special summon anymore so do it at the end. Yea this is teh Zektkaliber OTK, it's not to uncommon. Good description overall though.

descriptionLet's break Inzektors (Even More) EmptyRe: Let's break Inzektors (Even More)

more_horiz
On the contrary, it gives more room for another Special Summon.

more_horiz
No, Acid Golem says, that you cannot special summon while he is face-up on your side of the field.

more_horiz
Right. Scratch 12. Drop that at the end.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply