Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Inzektors

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
Harbinger
darkness evil
Evil_Bakura
Sasori
MUFC
9 posters

descriptionInzektors EmptyInzektors

more_horiz
Monsters:18
1 Armagedon
1 Dad
3 Centipede
3 Hornet
3 Dragonfly
1 Giga-Mantis
1 Sangan
1 reaper
2 Tomatoes
2 Maxx C

Spells:11
3 PoD
3 MST
1 Reborn
1 Hole
1 Book
1 Reborn
1 Allure

Traps:11
2 CotH
3 Fiendish chain
1 Dustshoot
1 Solemn J
2 Solemn warning
1 Mirror force
1 Torrential

descriptionInzektors EmptyRe: Inzektors

more_horiz
Lol no tgu? If that's an irl build and you don't have them then don't mind the previous sentence, the deck doesn't need tgu to run properly but thought I should mention it because it was the most noticeable flaw. Besides that if you run the deck with tour guides maybe tkro would be better than those tomatoes. Mantis is more of a personal preference, so is the armageddon knight so you can test without them and see how you like it. Maybe try to fit a third maxx c because wind-ups can be devastating or probably a veiler for the mirror. Other than that the build seems nice.

more_horiz
Its not an irl build, I tested it and it works pretty fine without tgu so far, but I'll think about the Tour guides..Opinions what to remove for them ?

more_horiz
Don't get me wrong I haven't tested all that much with the deck so I don't have a certain build in mind but tgu is definitely a nice t1 opener and you should play it imo. With that being said I guess I would remove a fiendish chain (maybe all of them but only if you add veilers, since you'll need all the t1 protection you can get), an mst and maybe an armageddon knight/pod but still this is very much dependent on the variant you're running and your playstyle.

more_horiz
Instead of the Tomatoes and the Reaper perhaps?

more_horiz
Bakura is right, tomato seems subpar in here and dropping it seems like a resonable thing to do. Can't agree on reaper though. When people play against this deck they don't tend to commit to the field too much so reaper punishes them for that and puts additional pressure on them. At worst it makes your opponent not hold his cards therefore making your main play live.

more_horiz
id actualy keep the tomatos, ive tested inzekts if u cant get a hornet in grave asap u cant do anything, tomato searches armagedon and sends hornet to the grave makes u also have 3 darks ready for DAD, tourguied is a nice touch to recycle any banished inzektor ur opponent might try to get rid of, not sure what to change tho

more_horiz
Thanks for the suggestions guys, Reaper is awesome in this deck, so I'm not going to remove it.For now:

-1 Mirror
+1 Foolish

more_horiz
Tomato is just too slow and imo there are much better cards to consider playing. It does nothing in the mirror which in itself is really bad plus you've already got reaper to stall your opponent if you need time to set up your plays. Even putting a second one wouldn't hurt the deck. Armageddon seems pretty useless from what I've personally tested. You only need him t1 and even then there are better options than him. Once you get Hornet in hand/gy he becomes a dead draw and wastes your normal summon. The deck is pretty consistent even without so much ways of getting hornet in the gy. By putting tomato you just treat it more like a combo deck while it's rather more linear. This is just my point of view though I know everything I said could be argued or proven wrong after YCS Atlanta.

more_horiz
I like your build.
playing against it will make me win forshur, no matter what deck I use.
The dualities are going to slow the deck, making this deck go for OTK's more often than anything due to more set-up.
I can see some plays like exploding on your second turn, but the deck is too slow.
No big-beatsticks like Doom Dozer make your deck horrible to try to stand up to the meta.
I would recommend adding in a doom dozer or two.

more_horiz
3 MSTs will only end up with a Dead hand.

Why no Negate Attack or Scrap-Iron Scarecrow? Having 3 Fiendish chains is useful, but if you rely on these, then you got to start defending them, which I doubt you have anything to prevent them from being destroyed.

You should get Armor Blast. Destroying two of your opponent's card for the price of one is VERY useful. :D

Three dualities? As Harbinger mentioned, it makes the deck go slower. ::Monkey6::

Having 2 Maxx C? Seems sort of useless to have two of 'em.

The lack of Heavy Storm, Bottomless Trap Hole and Man-Eater Bug is disturbing.

Man-Eater Bug is to kill a monster when it dies, so you're rather best with keeping 1 or 2 of 'em.

Having 2 Solemn Warning? Nah, add Bottomless Trap Hole and take out a Warning.

How about Dimensional Prison? Pisses most people off most of the time to realize that their monsters been banished. ::Monkey4::

more_horiz
I hope that post was a joke

more_horiz
I agree with you 100% exiled...
Tragedy.. did you take a time machine or something? no one has teched in man-eater bug since the nationals of 2008...

more_horiz
Harbinger wrote:
I agree with you 100% exiled...
Tragedy.. did you take a time machine or something? no one has teched in man-eater bug since the nationals of 2008...

Very long time.
But I still dislike having two Solemn Warnings, when you can just have a Bottomless Trap hole. :X

more_horiz
You could try the trooper build.
And add in some veilers they're working awesome right now

more_horiz
solemn warning stops any summon.
Bottomless only stops 1500+
Solemn can negate stardust...
Stardust can negate bottomless...

Solemn > Bottomless
But in certain situations:
Bottomless > Solemn

All in preference.

more_horiz
...I see...

But the lack of Heavy Storm and 3 MSTs still bothers me, anyways. :d

more_horiz
Yeah... but y'know...
None of that... man-eater bug stuff...

more_horiz
Tragedy... your posts are tragedies so please stop... just stop.
I'm testing the build now with 2 veilers instead of one Fiendish Chain and a Tomato.

more_horiz
If u wanna try doom dozer or BLS try the veilers, Rai-oh(srs now almost every deck runs him) and howling insect. Personally I don't like having to remove the inzektors from grave to summon much of anything(except BLS since I can tour guide or use the inzektors for leviair and get it back). Still keep maxx "C" cause with it, you can remove it, and an inzektor(or howling insect) and get doom dozer while keeping your inzektors where u can get them easily.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply