Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

What Deck Themes would you guys like to see?

+15
The_Nameless
yugiho20
Train Heartnet
DMK
LòKóS
PabelFTW
Bloody Kiss
Lord of Blue-Eyes
Samidare
hopetolive1
girlchan
akaFila~
Alikaey
Naito Raizu
kyosuke kiryu
19 posters

descriptionWhat Deck Themes would you guys like to see? EmptyWhat Deck Themes would you guys like to see?

more_horiz
Okay, so this section hasn't been active, I have been advertising this link in the chat, and post a lot so you guys can participate. So, instead of me choosing the theme each week, post deck themes you would like to participate in?

descriptionWhat Deck Themes would you guys like to see? EmptyRe: What Deck Themes would you guys like to see?

more_horiz
Gladiator Beasts

Haven't seen the deck played in a while and I think it'd be interesting to see how it fairs against current decks.

descriptionWhat Deck Themes would you guys like to see? EmptyRe: What Deck Themes would you guys like to see?

more_horiz
Crystal Beasts. These guys never receive enough attention/love.

more_horiz
Monster Mash.

more_horiz
Okay I will do GBs this week, then the week after Crystal Beasts, and then Monster Mash the week after, since you guys actually bothered in posting suggestions, we will keep them in the order they were posted.Keep them coming guys!

more_horiz
'05 or '07 Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys. Old meta decks are fun.

Last edited by Danica, the Great on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
heraldics are amazong id say do them. ive swarmed 3 xyz's with 1 monster on the field at the start.

more_horiz
I'd love to see some X-Saber action!

more_horiz
Keep them suggestions coming guys!

more_horiz
Infernity. They're awesome.

more_horiz
Blackwings. Very nice deck.

more_horiz
ojama
exodia
gagaga
guardians
gem-knights
ice barriers
psychics
ally justice
genex
yubel
neo-spacian
Vanilla (very old deck. For those of you that don't know is a deck that consists mostly normal monsters)

there is so much. i might post more decks later

more_horiz
Blackwing. (Yeah i know it was already posted.)

more_horiz
The next upcoming weeks, it will be in themes by this order

Heraldics - Week 8
X-Sabers - Week 9
Infernity - Week 10
Blackwings - Week 11
Ojama - Week 12

And so on...

more_horiz
I'd like to see Gusto. Haven't seen one before. Unless that appeared before I was a teacher, because then I wasn't as active

That's of course if you're still accepting these requests.

more_horiz
DMK deck .-.

more_horiz
Dark Magician
Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Horus Lockdown

more_horiz
stardust dragon

shooting star dragon

shooting quasar dragon

(main stardust dragon )

more_horiz
Bump this. People post decks you wanna have a competetion building!

more_horiz
Homebrew control deck.

more_horiz
Danica, the Great wrote:
Homebrew control deck.

No MTG please Smile
That you would have to host lol. I also doubt it would have a lot of participants.

more_horiz
The_Nameless wrote:
Danica, the Great wrote:
Homebrew control deck.

No MTG please Smile
That you would have to host lol. I also doubt it would have a lot of participants.
Not MTG. Do you know what "homebrew" means?

more_horiz
Danica, the Great wrote:
The_Nameless wrote:
Danica, the Great wrote:
Homebrew control deck.

No MTG please Smile

I didn't so I googled it, first page MTG was all over the place.

I didn't think you were talking about alcoholic decks so I did taht.

more_horiz
The_Nameless wrote:
Danica, the Great wrote:
The_Nameless wrote:
Danica, the Great wrote:
Homebrew control deck.

No MTG please Smile

I didn't so I googled it, first page MTG was all over the place.

I didn't think you were talking about alcoholic decks so I did taht.
Homebrew isn't an MTG exclusive term, but is used most often by MTG players because it's a deck compiled out of seemingly random cards to create a unique strategy. Google would also show MTG as the results because it would have more relative pages for MTG homebrew decks as opposed to other homebrew decks of other card games. You could for instance make a YGO homebrew deck (as was what was done before KONAMI started making archetypes, back in pre-September '07, and I suppose Pokemon).

more_horiz
Tikis.

Worms

Inzektors.

more_horiz
wind-up,

i'll participate in this annoying one Smile

more_horiz
Glad Beasts.

more_horiz
Six Samurai.

more_horiz
Seriously? WIND-UPS? i can literally throw one togther in 2 min on DN.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum