Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCan somebody please point me in the direction of the chat? EmptyCan somebody please point me in the direction of the chat?

more_horiz
Yes, I did even look in the starter guide and it says bottom right of screen, but I still dont see it. My eyes hurt!:pale::pale::pale:

Thank you!

descriptionCan somebody please point me in the direction of the chat? EmptyRe: Can somebody please point me in the direction of the chat?

more_horiz
The problem could be the browser you're using. If you're using Mozilla, it should be fine.

Here's a direct link for the chat box in the meantime:
http://www.duelacademy.net/chatbox/index.forum?

descriptionCan somebody please point me in the direction of the chat? EmptyRe: Can somebody please point me in the direction of the chat?

more_horiz
Ah yes, the problem may really be within your browser.
Even though I don't think you have expanded Web Editor Tools on your browser, you should try to check if you have NoScript enabled or JavaScript disabled.

Ah, also, like Alikaey said, you can always use the built-in for all forumotion forums /chatbox URL, which would just simply be http://duelacademy.net/chatbox

Now, any other questions about this subject?

more_horiz
I bet you are using IE right? Yeah follow the link or you can also find chat at the bottom of the forum page.

more_horiz
It really bugs me when you guys don't lock topics like this. especially when they have a right and wrong answer.

more_horiz
You might also have to update your flash player.

more_horiz
Answer given

~ Locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply