Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDragunity Assult Deck EmptyDragunity Assult Deck

more_horiz
Its been working for me, but thought others might have an idea of how to improve it

Monsters (14):

3: Dux
3: Phalynx
2: Legionair
2: Assult Beast
2: Stardust Assult mode
2: Arma Malestrom (sorry about the spelling)

Spells (14):

3: Dragons Revine
3: Teraforming
2: MST
2: Cards of Consonance
1: Pot of avarice
1: Monster Reborn
1: Dark Hole
1: Heavy Storm

Traps (12):

3: Assult Mode Activate
2: Mirror Force
2: Fiendish Chain
2: Bottomless
2: Solemn Warning
1: Solemn Judgement

my extra is fairly standard, 3 stardusts, 3 Vag, some other 8 stars like RDA, 5 star like catastor, etc

descriptionDragunity Assult Deck EmptyRe: Dragunity Assult Deck

more_horiz
Don't know what Dragunity that is (Malestrom) couldn't find it out DN. Anyway. My tips.

-1 Phalynx. There really is no need to run 3 phalynx, because you only really loop 1 card for the Stardust Synchro.
+1 The Fable Cerburrel. Its a pretty good tech when it comes with this deck. You can use it with Dragon Ravine.
-2 Male and add
+2 Aklys
+1 Legionair. This allows you to get the ability to pop big monsters if u dont get stardust fast enough.

-2 Cards of Consanance. I don't think it works quite well as much, when it comes to concistancy. High chance u might not get both during the same duel.

+1 starlight road.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eh, im not done editing, but Ill test it out, and put an imgur here later. Im actually testing some dragunity builds, 1s that make them faster. So far I've made a build basically where u use reckless and draw power for thinning the deck, and u use double summon get aklys with legion, and dux with phalynx. Pop 2 with legion + aklys, use phalynx eff, and walla. You can go into a lv 9, 5, 6, or 8 synchro monster. Still needs a lot of work with concistancy but i got the idea from how bubble beat runs.

more_horiz
Well since I run this type of deck I can definitely help you.
This is how I do it, so take this or not.

+1 Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite
+3 Dragunity Knight Vajrayana
+1 Crimson Blader/Scrap Dragon
+1 Hieratic Dragon King of Atum

Now why,
Ravine + Zephyros:

Ravine - discard Zephyros to search Phalanx
Bounce Ravine to SS Zephyros
Ravine - discard Phalanx for Dux
NS Dux
Revive Phalanx
Synch Vajrayana
Equip and SS Phalanx
Synch Vajrayana
Equip and SS Phalanx
Xyz Atums
Detach Vajrayana to SS REDMD in Defense Mode
REDMD summons Vajyrana from grave
Synch Vajrayana and Phalanx for Stardust Dragon

If you can protect that Turn 1 field (using Stardust or Stardust/Assault Mode along with a defensive backrow), then you're pretty much set for game - use Crimson Blader to soft-lock your opponent from SSing high-level monsters or Scrap Dragon to clear the way and march across the opponent's field. Mistyletynn has a similar role - SS a Phalanx equipped to a Dragunity monster, send it to the grave for Mistletynn, requip and re-revive the Phalanx and gain an additional Level 6 to Xyz.

Again I don't know how this would work with what you have currently going ,as I don't really give deck help, but hopefully this gives you some ideas.

more_horiz
Zephyrus' too good in here.

more_horiz
onlyaaron17 wrote:
Don't know what Dragunity that is (Malestrom) couldn't find it out DN. Anyway. My tips.

-1 Phalynx. There really is no need to run 3 phalynx, because you only really loop 1 card for the Stardust Synchro.
+1 The Fable Cerburrel. Its a pretty good tech when it comes with this deck. You can use it with Dragon Ravine.
-2 Male and add
+2 Aklys
+1 Legionair. This allows you to get the ability to pop big monsters if u dont get stardust fast enough.

-2 Cards of Consanance. I don't think it works quite well as much, when it comes to concistancy. High chance u might not get both during the same duel.

+1 starlight road.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eh, im not done editing, but Ill test it out, and put an imgur here later. Im actually testing some dragunity builds, 1s that make them faster. So far I've made a build basically where u use reckless and draw power for thinning the deck, and u use double summon get aklys with legion, and dux with phalynx. Pop 2 with legion + aklys, use phalynx eff, and walla. You can go into a lv 9, 5, 6, or 8 synchro monster. Still needs a lot of work with concistancy but i got the idea from how bubble beat runs.
Always play 3 Phalanx. No exceptions.

Cerburrel also lost meaning to the deck a long time ago. There are much better cards.

more_horiz
cards is to good, you can discard something for ravine, and get phalynx to draw two, if you think about it, depending on what you drop, it could be anywhere from a +2 to a +4 (if you draw dux, lets you get your combo off)

Hub.EXE wrote:
Well since I run this type of deck I can definitely help you.
This is how I do it, so take this or not.

+1 Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite
+3 Dragunity Knight Vajrayana
+1 Crimson Blader/Scrap Dragon
+1 Hieratic Dragon King of Atum

Now why,
Ravine + Zephyros:

Ravine - discard Zephyros to search Phalanx
Bounce Ravine to SS Zephyros
Ravine - discard Phalanx for Dux
NS Dux
Revive Phalanx
Synch Vajrayana
Equip and SS Phalanx
Synch Vajrayana
Equip and SS Phalanx
Xyz Atums
Detach Vajrayana to SS REDMD in Defense Mode
REDMD summons Vajyrana from grave
Synch Vajrayana and Phalanx for Stardust Dragon

If you can protect that Turn 1 field (using Stardust or Stardust/Assault Mode along with a defensive backrow), then you're pretty much set for game - use Crimson Blader to soft-lock your opponent from SSing high-level monsters or Scrap Dragon to clear the way and march across the opponent's field. Mistyletynn has a similar role - SS a Phalanx equipped to a Dragunity monster, send it to the grave for Mistletynn, requip and re-revive the Phalanx and gain an additional Level 6 to Xyz.

Again I don't know how this would work with what you have currently going ,as I don't really give deck help, but hopefully this gives you some ideas.

I like the idea, atm its mostly focused around getting SDAM out as fast as I can

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply