Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAcid Laggia EmptyAcid Laggia

more_horiz
One of my New main Decks.
Burn, Burn, Rage!

Too fun.

Acid Laggia K2adx

descriptionAcid Laggia EmptyRe: Acid Laggia

more_horiz
Only person who is going to be raging from this deck is your from frustration.

more_horiz
Danica, the Great wrote:

Nicely said.

more_horiz
L.Lawliet wrote:
Danica, the Great wrote:

Nicely said.
Except for my typo.

more_horiz
Danica, the Great wrote:
L.Lawliet wrote:
Danica, the Great wrote:

Nicely said.
Except for my typo.

Eh... it's fine really, they won't see it.

more_horiz
Danica, the Great wrote:

Your opinion is irrelevant. Please do not comment if it is not positive and/or have any suggestions. -Thank you.

more_horiz
Juelz Anthony Cruz wrote:
Danica, the Great wrote:

Your opinion is irrelevant. Please do not comment if it is not positive and/or have any suggestions. -Thank you.
Then don't post a thread with your deck.

more_horiz
Danica, the Great wrote:
Danica, the Great wrote:

Then don't post a thread with your deck.

This what this thread is for. Not for comments like that though. I see why DA is having problems. People like you.

more_horiz
L.Lawliet wrote:
Danica, the Great wrote:

Nicely said.

And you....well, your no help. Good bye.

more_horiz
-1 Box
-2 Fiendish Chain
-1 Creature Swap

+1 Book of Moon
+2 Torrential Tribute

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
-1 Box
-2 Fiendish Chain
-1 Creature Swap

+1 Book of Moon
+2 Torrential Tribute

Thanks bro, I will test. These two nabs could learn something from you.

more_horiz
Lol i've been seeing a lot of fiendish chains in these builds. I'm just thinking. Why would u rain chain instead of torrent in the 1st place?

more_horiz
Lol i've been seeing a lot of fiendish chains in different decks lately. I'm just thinking. Why would u run chain instead of torrent in the 1st place? Stardust Dragon?

Last edited by onlyaaron17 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
onlyaaron17 wrote:
Lol i've been seeing a lot of fiendish chains in these builds. I'm just thinking. Why would u rain chain instead of torrent in the 1st place?

The reason I run Fiendish chain is because I do not main/side effect veiler. Also, I don't run Torrential tribute because I wanted to maintain field presence.

more_horiz
onlyaaron17 wrote:
Lol i've been seeing a lot of fiendish chains in different decks lately. I'm just thinking. Why would u rain chain instead of torrent in the 1st place? Stardust Dragon?
Mermail/ Atlantean.

Also, Juelz runs Chain over Veiler because he's bad.

Anyway, -3 Kaba, -3 Gogo, -3 Tin, -3 Creature Swap, -3... You should just netdeck a YCS deck and fix it for this format.

more_horiz
Danica, the Great wrote:
onlyaaron17 wrote:
Lol i've been seeing a lot of fiendish chains in different decks lately. I'm just thinking. Why would u rain chain instead of torrent in the 1st place? Stardust Dragon?
Mermail/ Atlantean.

Also, Juelz runs Chain over Veiler because he's bad.

Anyway, -3 Kaba, -3 Gogo, -3 Tin, -3 Creature Swap, -3... You should just netdeck a YCS deck and fix it for this format.

You need to get your life.

more_horiz
That's a legitimate suggestion. Stop being so beta lolol

more_horiz
Danica, the Great wrote:

Your wasting my time kid.

more_horiz
Because you don't want to take suggestions, acting butthurt.

OK, here's a very pro tip. Take out all the bad cards out of your deck, and then replace them with good cards. Lets start with -3 Kaba, -3 Gogo, -3 Tin, -3 Creature Swap, -1 Mystic Box, then add 2 Effect Veilers, 3 Sabersaurus, 3 Guiba, +1 Dark Hole, +1 Gorz, +1 TKR. Oh wow, now you instantly have a better deck. You're welcome.

more_horiz
Danica, the Great wrote:

Danica, the Great wrote:

OK, here's a very pro tip. Take out all the bad cards out of your deck, and then replace them with good cards. Lets start with -3 Kaba, -3 Gogo, -3 Tin, -3 Creature Swap, -1 Mystic Box, then add 2 Effect Veilers, 3 Sabersaurus, 3 Guiba, +1 Dark Hole, +1 Gorz, +1 TKR. Oh wow, now you instantly have a better deck. You're welcome.

@ Juelz, she could've just said. Your deck sucks, you suck, you are a noob and be done with it lol. (Took it a couple of times, probably still am), but as least she's telling you a pro tip tbh.

@ Danica = Swag!

more_horiz
Danica, the Great wrote:

Too late nab..This could have been done the right way from the start. Your pro lol ? If I wanted a Dino rabbit deck I would have googled one and made one. Thank you have a nice day. Your services are no longer needed.

more_horiz
Danica, the Great wrote:

Too late nab..This could have been done the right way from the start. Your pro lol ? If I wanted a Dino rabbit deck I would have googled one and made one. Thank you have a nice day. Your services are no longer needed.
First of all, you don't have my services. It was voluntary. Secondly, if you wanted to make your deck not suck anymore after having people comment on it on a forum site, then you should have (1) not posted it, and (2) google'd a decklist. You did neither, so you're either a masochist or an idiot.

more_horiz
onlyaaron17 wrote:
Danica, the Great wrote:

Danica, the Great wrote:

@ Juelz, she could've just said. Your deck sucks, you suck, you are a noob and be done with it lol. (Took it a couple of times, probably still am), but as least she's telling you a pro tip tbh.

@ Danica = Swag!

Again pro? lol

That's not the point. Come with me with suggestions and not unnecessary comments, that's all I asked. If what you wrote, would have been said...he would of got the same response. So it doesn't matter.

Swag? lol really.

Last edited by Juelz Anthony Cruz on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:41 am; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Danica, the Great wrote:
Danica, the Great wrote:

First of all, you don't have my services. It was voluntary. Secondly, if you wanted to make your deck not suck anymore after having people comment on it on a forum site, then you should have (1) not posted it, and (2) google'd a decklist. You did neither, so you're either a masochist or an idiot.

f*ck you, pay me.

more_horiz
Danica, the Great wrote:
Danica, the Great wrote:

f*ck you, pay me.

warned, locked

more_horiz
When you post a combo, deck list or what you think is actually something cool. You should expect everything. Can't stand the heat, don't enter the kitchen.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply