Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Danica, the Great's Pro Deck Shop

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Kairi
Vector
A k e n o
DarknessYangDuelist
Frisky Badger
Whatup Nab
FluffyTots
Typical Jew™
Jue Viole Grace
girlchan
14 posters

descriptionDanica, the Great's Pro Deck Shop EmptyDanica, the Great's Pro Deck Shop

more_horiz
Alright, so this is my deckshop. I've got decks to sell, and that's it. Don't ask me for Big Macs because this isn't that kind of place.

Here are the decks you can buy by category.

Tier 1: 200 DP
Tier 1 w/ Side or Extra: 225
Tier 1 w/ Side and Extra: 250

Tier 2: 150 DP
Tier 2 w/ Side or Extra: 175
Tier 2 w/ Side and Extra: 200

Tier 3: 100
Tier 3 w/ Side or Extra: 125
Tier 3 w/ Side and Extra: 150

Specifications and questions.
Each tier is subject to what I believe to be in that specific tier at the time of which the request is made. This includes OCG and TCG metagames. If you have a question regarding what deck belongs in what tier ask before you make the request because there will be no refunds.

Delivery and requests.
As far as delivery goes, I'll be as quick as possible. At most it will be a week; although, I'll try to not take that long. If you have a request for a specific variant of a deck, a hybrid, or whatever else include that in your initial request, and not after I send you the decklist or in a separate comment.

Reduced costs
If there is a deck that I have no experience with or believe that I cannot give you a deck of a quality that I find acceptable while you are unsatisfied with the deck, a reduced cost will be given. If I feel as though the deck I provide you with is of an acceptable quality subjective to my standards, and you disagree for whatever reason (including tech choice), then no reduced cost will be given. Additionally, if there is a deck that I feel I cannot make to save my life, I will reject your request. There's no point in wasting my time making something that I know for sure neither of us will be happy with. Luckily, there aren't many decks that I feel that I can't build, so it won't likely be a problem.

Method of request must be in the following format:

Deck type or archetype:
Preferred strategy (optional):
Must haves (optional):
Category: For example, Tier 1 w/ Side and Extra
Deck Restrictions (OCG, TCG, specific cards, none):

If you would like an MTG deck go by the following request format:

Deck type or archetype:
Must haves (optional):
Deck restrictions (specific cards, none):

All MTG decks will have a static price of 300 DP and are subject to the specifics provided in this thread. Sideboards will be 150 (because they're significantly more difficult to make compared to YGO).

Last edited by Danica, the Great on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDanica, the Great's Pro Deck Shop EmptyRe: Danica, the Great's Pro Deck Shop

more_horiz
Short side-note: kyosuke kiryu sold his deck shop to Danica, so she has the permission to do this.

Besides from that, I want a T1 Photon Deck w/ side and Extra.

descriptionDanica, the Great's Pro Deck Shop EmptyRe: Danica, the Great's Pro Deck Shop

more_horiz
I need a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce, don't be frontin son, no seeds on the bun, we be up in the drive thru, order for two i've got a craving for a number nine like my shoe, we need some chicken up in here, in this shizzle, 4 rizzle my nizzle extra salt on the frizzles, doctor pepper my brother another for your mother, double double supa size and don't forget the fries.

back on topic
Deck type or archetype: Chaos Stun
Preferred strategy (optional): Kick ass e.e
Must haves (optional): Caius (doesnt need to be at 3)
Category: Tier 1 with side and extra
Deck Restrictions (OCG, TCG, specific cards, none): it can be both

irate u sux put it in format Razz

more_horiz
Deck Archtype: Mermails & Atlanteans
Style: Doesn't matter
Must Haves: None
Catagory: Tier 1 w/ extra and side
TCG or OCG, doesn't matter

more_horiz
Germanfan23 wrote:
I need a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce, don't be frontin son, no seeds on the bun, we be up in the drive thru, order for two i've got a craving for a number nine like my shoe, we need some chicken up in here, in this shizzle, 4 rizzle my nizzle extra salt on the frizzles, doctor pepper my brother another for your mother, double double supa size and don't forget the fries.

Fluffytots wrote:
Deck Archtype: Mermails & Atlanteans
Style: Doesn't matter
Must Haves: None
Catagory: Tier 1 w/ extra and side
TCG or OCG, TCG

This is going to be my order be my order. Danica, the Great's Pro Deck Shop 3974120512

more_horiz
There you go, Nub.

And German, you'll get no food out of me. I'm sure Nuran will appreciate PMs asking for food though.

more_horiz
Germanz gets no sammich Razz

more_horiz
Deck type or archetype: Fire Star
Must haves (optional):
Category: Tier 1 w/ Side and Extra
Deck Restrictions (OCG, TCG, specific cards, none): As TCG as possible (Dont know if fire star are OCG or TCG.

more_horiz
They're OCG, Whatup, and I just sent the list to you.

more_horiz
I haven't solicited anything yet, so here goes.

Deck type or archetype: Atlantean/Mermail
Preferred strategy (optional): More control than beatdown
Category:Tier 1 w/ Side and Extra
Deck Restrictions : TCG, I'm going to attempt irl, so try to budget it as best as you can :D

more_horiz
Deck type or archetype: basic ninja art deck
Preferred strategy (optional): to think on your feet as a pro
Must haves (optional): what the best way to work this deck
Category: Tier 2 w/ Side and Extra: 200
Deck Restrictions: TCG

more_horiz
Sent it to you and stuff.

more_horiz
I'm bored build me decks.

YGO:

Deck type or archetype: Blackwings
Preferred strategy (optional): Swarm
Must haves (optional):
Category: Tier 1 w/ Side and Extra
Deck Restrictions (OCG, TCG, specific cards, none): TCG

MTG:

Deck type or archetype: BU Control
Must haves (optional):
Deck restrictions (specific cards, none):

Still bored. Will be back when I think of decks that you should make.

more_horiz
Decks sent, Whatup, as you know. We'll start playing tomorrow if you want.

more_horiz
For everybody who I gave MTG decks with, I'll not be giving out decks if you're already starting to play. Only reason for doing so initially is because I'm willing to help people get started, which has included efforts including taking hours teaching basics, deck building, and answering multiple questions. If you need a deck, please make a request in here. Additionally, if we start having MTG lives I'll be requiring to have people play in a specified format to make it fair for all players.

more_horiz
Gimme the Warrior from another Planet deck >Sad

more_horiz
Done. Happy?

more_horiz
Deck Type/Archetype: Inzektors
Must haves (optional):
Category: Tier 2 w/ Side and Extra

Deck Type/Archetype: Agent
Preferred strategy (optional): Hyperion Turbo
Must haves (optional): Master Hyperion
Category: Tier 3 w/ Side and Extra

more_horiz
Deck type or archetype: Tele-Zombie
Preferred strategy (optional): fsu (fak shiz up)
Must haves (optional): if u can put caius in, but if it wont work then dont
Category:Tier 1 w/ Side and Extra
Deck Restrictions (OCG, TCG, specific cards, none): Tcg Only

more_horiz
Deck type or archetype: ZW
Preferred strategy (optional): Nothing in particular
Must haves (optional): N/a
Category: For example, Tier 1 w/ Side and Extra
Deck Restrictions: DN, advanced format

more_horiz
Guard, first of all I can't make you a T1 ZW based deck because it's nowhere close to being T1. Secondly, I just sent you the deck.

more_horiz
Deck type or archetype: Gagaga/Gogogo/Numbers
Preferred strategy (optional): nada
Must haves (optional): Number 39: Utopia
Category: Tier 1 w/Side and Extra
Deck Restrictions: nada

more_horiz
can u reduce costs for deck fixes?

more_horiz
No. Deck fixes are essentially the same as making a deck if the person has no idea what to do with it, and my prices are already fair. Do you want handouts?

more_horiz
Firstly, stop putting Tier 1 in every request. Not every deck is capable of being anywhere close to T1, so I'm going to actually start taking out that DP, rather than the T3 prices that I've been doing. Secondly, do you want all of the God cards or not? Slifer would be really weak in a deck that doesn't utilize hand size, unless you're going for Horakthy.

more_horiz
Deck type or archetype: Moth w/ or w/out another deck type
Preferred strategy (optional): to summon perfectly ultimate great moth
Must haves (optional): N/a
Category: For example, T2 w/side and Extra
Deck Restrictions (OCG, TCG, specific cards, none): Advanced Format

Note: when i mean another Deck type, I mean a competitive Deck type That CAN be T1, like Naturia and Inzektors, etc.

more_horiz
Yeah, and a Great Moth deck can't be T2.

I'm also not going to spend time for a few DP building a deck whose boss monster requires six turns of nothing to happen with a weak monster and a certain spell card. The payoff for me isn't offset by the deck. If you want me to build something that's viable, then sure.

more_horiz
Deck type or archetype: Junk Doppel
Preferred strategy (optional): Synchro FTW D:<
Must haves (optional): Wyburstar the Ivory Dragon
Category: Tier 2 w/ Side and Extra
Deck Restrictions: Advanced format OCG or TCG

more_horiz
id like a deck for ygopro

Deck type or archetype: Dragon Type
Preferred strategy (optional): Invincible
Must haves (optional): Traident Dragon
Category: Tier 1 / with extra
Deck Restrictions (OCG, TCG, specific cards, none): TCG anf OCG

more_horiz
Kairi, I actually have had your deck finished, but need to get a side deck together. I personally dislike Ebony and Ivory in Junk Doppel, but you asked for them. I'll see about getting it to you tomorrow.

Spade, any type of Dragons, or do you have a specific Dragon deck in mind? There's a bunch

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply