Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Danica, the Great's Pro Deck Shop

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Kairi
Vector
A k e n o
DarknessYangDuelist
Frisky Badger
Whatup Nab
FluffyTots
Typical Jew™
Jue Viole Grace
girlchan
14 posters

descriptionDanica, the Great's Pro Deck Shop - Page 2 EmptyDanica, the Great's Pro Deck Shop

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Alright, so this is my deckshop. I've got decks to sell, and that's it. Don't ask me for Big Macs because this isn't that kind of place.

Here are the decks you can buy by category.

Tier 1: 200 DP
Tier 1 w/ Side or Extra: 225
Tier 1 w/ Side and Extra: 250

Tier 2: 150 DP
Tier 2 w/ Side or Extra: 175
Tier 2 w/ Side and Extra: 200

Tier 3: 100
Tier 3 w/ Side or Extra: 125
Tier 3 w/ Side and Extra: 150

Specifications and questions.
Each tier is subject to what I believe to be in that specific tier at the time of which the request is made. This includes OCG and TCG metagames. If you have a question regarding what deck belongs in what tier ask before you make the request because there will be no refunds.

Delivery and requests.
As far as delivery goes, I'll be as quick as possible. At most it will be a week; although, I'll try to not take that long. If you have a request for a specific variant of a deck, a hybrid, or whatever else include that in your initial request, and not after I send you the decklist or in a separate comment.

Reduced costs
If there is a deck that I have no experience with or believe that I cannot give you a deck of a quality that I find acceptable while you are unsatisfied with the deck, a reduced cost will be given. If I feel as though the deck I provide you with is of an acceptable quality subjective to my standards, and you disagree for whatever reason (including tech choice), then no reduced cost will be given. Additionally, if there is a deck that I feel I cannot make to save my life, I will reject your request. There's no point in wasting my time making something that I know for sure neither of us will be happy with. Luckily, there aren't many decks that I feel that I can't build, so it won't likely be a problem.

Method of request must be in the following format:

Deck type or archetype:
Preferred strategy (optional):
Must haves (optional):
Category: For example, Tier 1 w/ Side and Extra
Deck Restrictions (OCG, TCG, specific cards, none):

If you would like an MTG deck go by the following request format:

Deck type or archetype:
Must haves (optional):
Deck restrictions (specific cards, none):

All MTG decks will have a static price of 300 DP and are subject to the specifics provided in this thread. Sideboards will be 150 (because they're significantly more difficult to make compared to YGO).

Last edited by Danica, the Great on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDanica, the Great's Pro Deck Shop - Page 2 EmptyRe: Danica, the Great's Pro Deck Shop

more_horiz
nope like any just need to be really powerfull xD

descriptionDanica, the Great's Pro Deck Shop - Page 2 EmptyRe: Danica, the Great's Pro Deck Shop

more_horiz
Sucks not being able to modify DP. Someone subtract 200 from Kairi and add 200 to mine.

more_horiz
Transferred.

more_horiz
Deck sent to Spitfire. 200 DP exchange.

more_horiz
Transferred

more_horiz
@Zane Not a big deal, but it was supposed to be 250 instead of 200. Mind doing another 50? I didn't take notice when I had originally said so.

more_horiz
Deck type or archetype: WATER
Preferred strategy (optional): Bahamut Shark/Nightmare Shark Combo
Must haves (optional): the above cards
Category: For example, Tier 2 w/ Extra
Deck Restrictions (OCG, TCG, specific cards, none): DN, Advanced

more_horiz
Danica, the Great wrote:
@Zane Not a big deal, but it was supposed to be 250 instead of 200. Mind doing another 50? I didn't take notice when I had originally said so.

Transferred.

I already transferred it.
-Zane

more_horiz
Deck type or archetype: Prophecy/Spellbooks
Preferred strategy (optional): N/A
Must haves (optional): High Priestess. Reaper of Prophecy.
Category: Tier 1 w/ Side and Extra.
Deck Restrictions: TCG.
Transfer DP?

more_horiz
I'll get to your guy's decks this weekend. I don't see me having time during the weekday to get to it since I have a busy schedule, and will hardly be online at all.

more_horiz
cancel order, shouldn't be waitin that long for a deck. Besides, N's are better

more_horiz
Order canceled. Deck was self-made, due to time amount.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply