Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy)

+20
Typical Jew™
The Amazing Trixie
Chovy
Bubbles
Whatup Nab
!Mercy
LethalAfterZ
Cinque
Kairi
XonN
kyosuke kiryu
Bloody Kiss
Archon
hopetolive1
Limitless Talent
Eheroduelist
Linda-Senpai
Jue Viole Grace
Nekofjung
Ezekeil
24 posters

descriptionThe Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy) - Page 4 EmptyThe Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome everybody!
You waited, you wondered, and now it's finally here!
The mystery behind the Surprise Tournament!

A quick refresher on the rules:

Banned Decks: Exodia, Burn, Stall, Mill, Instant Win, FTK and OTK, etc...
Both OCG and TCG are allowed.
The tournament structure will be Single Elimination.
All matches will be best 2/3.
Each round will have a deadline. Finish your duels within that limit!

PRIZES:
1st Place: Medal and 3000 DP
2nd Place: 2000 DP
3rd Place: 1000 DP

And the surprise is....

-All participants will use a decklist selected at random from the other decklists-

These lists will be messaged to you very shortly.

The lists have been sent!

Now, some rules before we begin:
1. You are NOT allowed to alter the decklists in any way, shape, or form.
2. You MUST use the list that is given to you at the start of the round.
3. You can ONLY use the list given to you for that round, and not from a previous one.

If your decklist is missing cards in the side or extra, you may fill it. But you may not make other changes.

All decks that make it to the next round will be shuffled around again, and the process will repeat. However, there's something special in store for the finals!

And now... The brackets!
Round 1

Spoiler :

Round 2
Spoiler :

Round 3
Spoiler :

Round 4
Semi Finals
Spoiler :

Round 5
Finals and 3rd Place Bracket
Spoiler :

DN names can be found here http://www.duelacademy.net/t20082-the-surprise-tournament-sign-ups
The deadline for the first round is Sunday, November 4th, 2012.
The deadline for the second round is Sunday, November 11th, 2012.
The deadline for the third round is Sunday, November 25th, 2012.
The deadline for the fourth round is Sunday, December 9th, 2012.
There is no deadline for the final match. Just get it done!
Don't miss the deadline!
Good luck to you all!

Last edited by Ezekeil on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 28 times in total

descriptionThe Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy) - Page 4 EmptyRe: The Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy)

more_horiz
posting for activity, i keep messaging escuridoa in chat, no response... tired of asking

descriptionThe Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy) - Page 4 EmptyRe: The Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy)

more_horiz
0-2 to BK. He beat me. Oh Shit

more_horiz
Yea, ggs. ;d

more_horiz
hero died

more_horiz
Bubbles wrote:
hero died

I actually even tried contacting him for you on skype. He didn't respond. He's on DND. :v

more_horiz

It's time for the Semi-Finals!
Duelists, let's do this!
Iku ze!

more_horiz
Roronoa, i might be able to find some time this weekend but probably not. Best bet for dueling will be late next week or anytime next weekend.

more_horiz
well, im on this thing everyday... so whenever ur ready man..

more_horiz
Acti-post.

more_horiz
Lost to Roronoa 0-2. A garbage deck based on summoning Fortress vs Tier 1 Wind-ups ... yeah it wasn't even a fair fight.

more_horiz
Chovy vs neko!

I won 2-0, ggs bro

more_horiz
Another acti-post.

more_horiz
em back, we're gonna finish dool soon.

more_horiz
BK vs Bubblez. 2-1 me. ggs

more_horiz
ye

more_horiz
I think we ready for the final round zeke.

more_horiz
I like how Chovy had to play only once to get to the finals.
But ye, we're ready.

more_horiz
LMAO!!!! u played 1 more match than me oh boohoo! Razz

more_horiz
I actually played 3 times, but k.

more_horiz
what? first round says u won by activity just like me.. >.<

more_horiz
Yea but we just finished round 4. It just isn't updated. I played round 2, 3 and 4.
Your opps fled before you could play :s

more_horiz
and i played rounds 2 and 4, Razz

more_horiz
It says "Forfeit" in 2. e.e

more_horiz
because he quit in the middle of our match! haha.. hows that my fault! Razz

more_horiz
Well.. you scared him away D: <

more_horiz
i wish... the deck i had almost scared me away.. >.<

more_horiz
Whoever got Agents, it's my deck list ;D

more_horiz

Welcome, everybody, the the fifth and final round of the Surprise tournament!

It's Bloody Kiss VS. Chovy in the finals!
It's nekofjung and Bubbles fighting for 3rd Place!
Who will come out on top?
Contestants, you should notice something familiar about your new decklists!
Good luck to all, and remember: Have fun!
Let's do this! Iku ze!

more_horiz
I was expecting something like that. Lez do dis. e.e

more_horiz
Well shizz, thought I was done with this tournie. XD

Okay Double double toil and trouble fire burn and cauldron ... BUBBLES WHERE YOU AT?

Gonna be online basically all this weekend.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum