Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy)

+20
Typical Jew™
The Amazing Trixie
Chovy
Bubbles
Whatup Nab
!Mercy
LethalAfterZ
Cinque
Kairi
XonN
kyosuke kiryu
Bloody Kiss
Archon
hopetolive1
Limitless Talent
Eheroduelist
Linda-Senpai
Jue Viole Grace
Nekofjung
Ezekeil
24 posters

descriptionThe Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy) - Page 2 EmptyThe Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome everybody!
You waited, you wondered, and now it's finally here!
The mystery behind the Surprise Tournament!

A quick refresher on the rules:

Banned Decks: Exodia, Burn, Stall, Mill, Instant Win, FTK and OTK, etc...
Both OCG and TCG are allowed.
The tournament structure will be Single Elimination.
All matches will be best 2/3.
Each round will have a deadline. Finish your duels within that limit!

PRIZES:
1st Place: Medal and 3000 DP
2nd Place: 2000 DP
3rd Place: 1000 DP

And the surprise is....

-All participants will use a decklist selected at random from the other decklists-

These lists will be messaged to you very shortly.

The lists have been sent!

Now, some rules before we begin:
1. You are NOT allowed to alter the decklists in any way, shape, or form.
2. You MUST use the list that is given to you at the start of the round.
3. You can ONLY use the list given to you for that round, and not from a previous one.

If your decklist is missing cards in the side or extra, you may fill it. But you may not make other changes.

All decks that make it to the next round will be shuffled around again, and the process will repeat. However, there's something special in store for the finals!

And now... The brackets!
Round 1

Spoiler :

Round 2
Spoiler :

Round 3
Spoiler :

Round 4
Semi Finals
Spoiler :

Round 5
Finals and 3rd Place Bracket
Spoiler :

DN names can be found here http://www.duelacademy.net/t20082-the-surprise-tournament-sign-ups
The deadline for the first round is Sunday, November 4th, 2012.
The deadline for the second round is Sunday, November 11th, 2012.
The deadline for the third round is Sunday, November 25th, 2012.
The deadline for the fourth round is Sunday, December 9th, 2012.
There is no deadline for the final match. Just get it done!
Don't miss the deadline!
Good luck to you all!

Last edited by Ezekeil on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 28 times in total

descriptionThe Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy) - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy)

more_horiz
I forfeit. I'm too sh*t a duelist to actually nab the win, and I'll just save Whatup Nab the trouble of beating me, if that's even the term for it.

descriptionThe Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy) - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy)

more_horiz
Unnana Toriki wrote:
I forfeit. I'm too sh*t a duelist to actually nab the win, and I'll just save Whatup Nab the trouble of beating me, if that's even the term for it.

Aww what I had a WU deck!

more_horiz
Ezekeil can you tell after each round who had who's deck?

more_horiz
activity post.

more_horiz
activity post

more_horiz
posting for activity

more_horiz
actifity for posting

more_horiz
Posting to prove activity.

more_horiz
posting for activity! ( again)

more_horiz
THE DEADLINE IS TODAY!
Make sure to finish your duels soon, or your match may be assigned a bye based on activity!
I may also extend the deadline a few days if I deem it necessary!
Good luck to you all!

more_horiz
acitvity

more_horiz
Again. I'm active.

more_horiz
Posting for activity! ( for the third time! )

more_horiz
2/0 vs train
Ggs

more_horiz
i hate you, zek, confirm :I

more_horiz
i beat frisky 2-1 ggs

https://i.imgur.com/CpkxE.png

more_horiz
Deadline extended a few days.

more_horiz
I must say, Darksoul is quite inactive.
http://puu.sh/1n5fJ

more_horiz
Round 2 please

more_horiz
LethalAfterZ wrote:
Round 2 please

more_horiz
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

more_horiz

ATTENTION ALL PARTICIPANTS
Round 2 of the Surprise Tournament has started! Please check your Inbox for your new decklist, and check the new brackets!
Good luck!

more_horiz
cicadactivity checkity check check

more_horiz
BK vs whatup. 2-0 me. ggs.

more_horiz
yea my deck sucked deleted it the second it was over. Who ever send Destiny Dragons needs to consider what constitutes a good deck but meh... confirmed. :/

more_horiz
dzz beats N 2-1.

https://i.imgur.com/TsnTG.jpg

more_horiz
confirmed

more_horiz
activity check

more_horiz
Fevero, I'll be on tonight, tomorrow night, and most of this weekend.

more_horiz
posting for activity

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum