Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy)

+20
Typical Jew™
The Amazing Trixie
Chovy
Bubbles
Whatup Nab
!Mercy
LethalAfterZ
Cinque
Kairi
XonN
kyosuke kiryu
Bloody Kiss
Archon
hopetolive1
Limitless Talent
Eheroduelist
Linda-Senpai
Jue Viole Grace
Nekofjung
Ezekeil
24 posters

descriptionThe Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy) EmptyThe Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy)

more_horiz
Welcome everybody!
You waited, you wondered, and now it's finally here!
The mystery behind the Surprise Tournament!

A quick refresher on the rules:

Banned Decks: Exodia, Burn, Stall, Mill, Instant Win, FTK and OTK, etc...
Both OCG and TCG are allowed.
The tournament structure will be Single Elimination.
All matches will be best 2/3.
Each round will have a deadline. Finish your duels within that limit!

PRIZES:
1st Place: Medal and 3000 DP
2nd Place: 2000 DP
3rd Place: 1000 DP

And the surprise is....

-All participants will use a decklist selected at random from the other decklists-

These lists will be messaged to you very shortly.

The lists have been sent!

Now, some rules before we begin:
1. You are NOT allowed to alter the decklists in any way, shape, or form.
2. You MUST use the list that is given to you at the start of the round.
3. You can ONLY use the list given to you for that round, and not from a previous one.

If your decklist is missing cards in the side or extra, you may fill it. But you may not make other changes.

All decks that make it to the next round will be shuffled around again, and the process will repeat. However, there's something special in store for the finals!

And now... The brackets!
Round 1

Spoiler :

Round 2
Spoiler :

Round 3
Spoiler :

Round 4
Semi Finals
Spoiler :

Round 5
Finals and 3rd Place Bracket
Spoiler :

DN names can be found here http://www.duelacademy.net/t20082-the-surprise-tournament-sign-ups
The deadline for the first round is Sunday, November 4th, 2012.
The deadline for the second round is Sunday, November 11th, 2012.
The deadline for the third round is Sunday, November 25th, 2012.
The deadline for the fourth round is Sunday, December 9th, 2012.
There is no deadline for the final match. Just get it done!
Don't miss the deadline!
Good luck to you all!

Last edited by Ezekeil on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 28 times in total

descriptionThe Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy) EmptyRe: The Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy)

more_horiz
Won 2-0 vs Irate.

descriptionThe Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy) EmptyRe: The Surprise Tournament (WINNER: Chovy)

more_horiz
Got annihilated by neko, couldn't draw what I needed, decklist was crappy against his deck q.q

more_horiz
Activity checkity check

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t20242-evilpath-goodbye#179371

Might make this kinda awkward.

Either a insta-boot from tourney or admins can fix or something not previously mentioned?

more_horiz
Posting for activity.
Where are you, hopetolive1~
>:I

more_horiz
I've been on and off. I'm gmt-5 and ill be on around 4 my time.

more_horiz
-_- why did i get such a nab deck

so if the side is only 14 can i add 1 card then?
*same question for extra

more_horiz
Fevero wrote:
-_- why did i get such a nab deck

so if the side is only 14 can i add 1 card then?
*same question for extra

Yes.

more_horiz
Acti-post.

more_horiz
I think that a good suggestion would be to also give a small prize to the person who submitted the deck with the most wins throughout the tourney. Just an idea lol

P.s. this is also my activity post btw lol

more_horiz
activity post ..

more_horiz
lost 2-0 vs N, my deck sucked :/

more_horiz
I beat Kairi 2-0 gg

more_horiz
Won 2-1 vs XonN

https://i.imgur.com/gEYl6.png

more_horiz
lost 2-1 vs inzektors -.-
gg fevero

more_horiz
Jacob- 2 wins
Kyosuke Kiryu- 1 win

I win.

Active

more_horiz
Lost to Jacob 1-2. My deck was crappy.

more_horiz
active

more_horiz
monica gave me the win :l

[19:02:13] LethalAfterZ : monica u are my opp for suprise tourney
[19:02:13] Ballin1521 joined the chat on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:02 pm
[19:04:02] LethalAfterZ : :/
[19:04:10] @ Ezekeil : .
[19:04:29] MonicaTheRabbit : you win
[19:04:36] MonicaTheRabbit : i dont feel like making GB's

more_horiz
The left side is cursed it seems >.>

more_horiz
Yes im on the right. I just have to be on the same time as limitless. I missed him by 20 min.Omg

more_horiz
We keep missing each other. xD

more_horiz
Neverbroken has not been on in 24 hours and haven't seen him in the chat.

more_horiz
2-0 against hopetolive, good games broski.

more_horiz
well looks like i broke the left side losing streak.Sad. ggs confirmed

more_horiz
I got the best deck right now I think looks pretty decent. Looking for Unnana Toriki I actually got a decent deck man.

more_horiz
Me and Echizen are gonna finish this today or tomorrow.

more_horiz
I've never seen Darksoul. o;

more_horiz
Im gonna go ahead and post for activity! my opponent hasnt been on since oct 21st..

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum