Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionEzekeil's Deck Shop (REOPENED) EmptyEzekeil's Deck Shop (REOPENED)

more_horiz
*A sign hangs on the door. It reads as follows.*
"We are once again open for business! Come one, come all!"

NOTE: As a result of my prolonged absence, I am not entirely up to speed on several current deck types. If you intend to order one (e.g. Madolche) please allow me more time to get up to speed on the deck before I build it! Thank you for your cooperation!

NOTE: Please do not order Random Decks at the current time. I need to finish the rest of them up.

Welcome to Ezekeil's Deck Shop! Here, you can order a custom deck for a sum of DP.
Prices are listed below:

Main Deck: 200
Side Deck: 50
Extra Deck: 50

Special Items
Triple Bundle (Main, Side, and Extra): 275
Random Deck*: 150

Submit your order in this format:

Item(s):
Archetype:
Deck Type (Optional):
Specific Requests (Optional):
Other Requests (Optional):

Deck Type refers to the variety of possible decks, ranging from Anti-Meta, to Burn, etc...
I WILL NOT BUILD A CONFLICTING DECK. This means that I will not build an Anti-Meta Meta Deck, etc...
All decks will be delivered via PM on this website.
There is no guarantee as to when your deck will be finished: I will try to get them done within a week or so, but it could be longer depending on how much time I have. I will not offer a set date.
I do not offer different tiers. I dislike a tiered deck system, so I will not use one. Every deck has its own strengths and weaknesses, and they cannot be reflected in a hierarchy.

I will not make decks that are a compilation of many archetypes. No Super-Variant Decks.

You may only order one thing, once per day.
So, you could do this:
Items: Main Deck, Side Deck, Extra Deck

But not this:
Items: Triple Bundle, Random Deck

*Random Decks will be chosen via random number generator from a list of pre-made decks. They will not include a Side Deck or Extra Deck. All decks on the list are up to par with any other deck that I make, so you will not get ripped off.

Decks sold so far:

WIP:

Last edited by Ezekeil on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 4 times in total

descriptionEzekeil's Deck Shop (REOPENED) EmptyRe: Ezekeil's Deck Shop (REOPENED)

more_horiz
Woo first! Gimme the random option:D

descriptionEzekeil's Deck Shop (REOPENED) EmptyRe: Ezekeil's Deck Shop (REOPENED)

more_horiz
Sent

more_horiz
Item(s): Main deck and side
Deck Type : Plant-type
Specific Requests: I need the deck based around Oyacorn and Number 50 blackship of corn

more_horiz
guardmaster wrote:
Item(s): Main deck and side
Deck Type : Plant-type
Specific Requests: I need the deck based around Oyacorn and Number 50 blackship of corn

Sent
250 DP has been deducted

more_horiz
Item: Main, Side, and Extra
Archetype: Lightray/Fairy
Deck Type: Light-Type
Specific Requests: Seal Of Orichalcos
Other Requests: Ancient Fairy Dragon

more_horiz
Jacob Merka wrote:
Item: Main, Side, and Extra
Archetype: Lightray/Fairy
Deck Type: Light-Type
Specific Requests: Seal Of Orichalcos
Other Requests: Ancient Fairy Dragon

Sent.
Defaulted to Triple Bundle.
275 DP deducted.

more_horiz
Bump for being reopened

more_horiz
I'll have a random deck please!

more_horiz
Let me check you out, give me a random one

more_horiz
Alright, 2 things:
1: It NEVER TOLD ME that people had posted
2: Random decks are still unavailable at the current time. I kinda lost them.

more_horiz
Random deck me!

more_horiz
Ezekeil wrote:
Alright, 2 things:
1: It NEVER TOLD ME that people had posted
2: Random decks are still unavailable at the current time. I kinda lost them.

more_horiz
Its funny how people don't take the time to reed how Random Decks are temporarily unavailable. Well i have a easy request for ya, and i now you can do it with ease...

Item: Triple Bundle
Archetype: Malefic
Deck Type: Epic
Specific Requests: Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon
Other Requests: Necro Vally

I feel like plowing through the competition right now. Take your time it'll be cool to see it~

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply