Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionArticle Team gets power and becomes Teachers EmptyArticle Team gets power and becomes Teachers

more_horiz
As the title says, Article Team also teaches things and their job is kinda harder than what Teachers atm do. So, we will merge Article Team to Teachers which will grant them more moderation power through the site than they have now but it also means now Teachers job is actually combined job of former Teachers and Article Team.

In other word Teachers will continue to keep up with Classroom but also do the articles time to time along with helping up in TCG area of the site like deck fixing etc.

descriptionArticle Team gets power and becomes Teachers EmptyRe: Article Team gets power and becomes Teachers

more_horiz
article team had no moderation...

descriptionArticle Team gets power and becomes Teachers EmptyRe: Article Team gets power and becomes Teachers

more_horiz
I was talking about how article team was so powerless and forever alone while they had harder job than Teachers have now. So article team gets power of teachers. Teachers have moderation power for certain sections like classroom and you got that power too now.

more_horiz
So now I can write articles? Excellent.
May I have a promotion, now?
>_>

more_horiz
yes now u can write articles.

promotion, no. we don't look at staff positions as power levels ._.

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
yes now u can write articles.
promotion, no. we don't look at staff positions as power levels ._.

I understand.
May I receive a higher staff position?
<_<

more_horiz
yea by asking u will get it for sure >.<

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
yea by asking u will get it for sure >.<

Really? It worked the other way around back at DN. I shall be sure to ask frequently from now on!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum