Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duelist-Imprisoning Mirror! (completed, winner = Techo)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
KingWolfy
RolinRuff
Techo
FenixFX
JadenYuki
SuperNBZ
hamouda
Light Of Destruction
Kira Amadeus
Seeker
Unkown
simo
L
Assassin
Nekofjung
19 posters

descriptionDuelist-Imprisoning Mirror! (completed, winner = Techo) - Page 2 EmptyDuelist-Imprisoning Mirror! (completed, winner = Techo)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome 1 and all to the Duelist-Imprisoning Mirror event! This event will pit you against your fellow duelists all of whom will be using similar decks! Allow me to explain.

On Monday of every week, I will be posting a 30-card deck right here in this post. Every duelist MUST USE THOSE 30 CARDS when dueling for this event. You may then add 10 or more cards to the deck of your choosing.

Every week you may duel up to 3 times for this event. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DUEL THE SAME PERSON MORE THAN ONCE PER WEEK!. Duels consist of match duels (best of 3) with NO SIDE DECKING ALLOWED!

The ban list for this event follows the March 2009 banned and restricted list. There are no extra restrictions on cards for this event.

This event will continue for 2 months (8 weeks). The person with the best record at the end of 8 weeks (the most wins or in case of a tie the fewest losses) will be considered the winner. Prizes for this tournament are as follows:

1st Place = 1000 DP
2nd Place = 700 DP
3rd Place = 500 DP

To participate in this event, please create a post and update only that post to these specifications:

Hamachi Name:
KCVDS Name:
June 8 - June 14:
wins: name#1, name#2
losses: name#3
June 15 - June 21:
wins:
losses:
June 22 - June 28:
...etc

Since I could not find someone who can host a hamachi with 50 people. I'll be hosting 3 hamachi rooms for this event.

net: Duelist-Imprisoning Mirror1
pass: 123

net: Duelist-Imprisoning Mirror2

net: Duelist-Imprisoning Mirror3

START SIGNING UP!! The 1st deck should be posted just under here by Sunday evening EST (GMT-6) so everyone should be able to begin dueling by Monday!

June 29 – July 5
Tinkering with Gadgets Week

Monsters(19):
3x Green Gadget
3x Red Gadget
3x Yellow Gadget
3x Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Chimera
2x Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
3x Boot-Up Soldier – Dread Dynamo
2x Electric Virus

Spells(7):
1x Limiter Removal
3x Acid Rain
2x Machine Conversion Lab
1x Double Summon

Traps(4):
2x Ultimate Offering
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute

Last edited by nekofjung on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 17 times in total

descriptionDuelist-Imprisoning Mirror! (completed, winner = Techo) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Duelist-Imprisoning Mirror! (completed, winner = Techo)

more_horiz
This a nice event which I really like but seems like I'm too lazy to do many duels so I won't be duling for this event don't ask me for duels for it :D

descriptionDuelist-Imprisoning Mirror! (completed, winner = Techo) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Duelist-Imprisoning Mirror! (completed, winner = Techo)

more_horiz
i'm lazy and busy so i'll live this event too

more_horiz
if you are busy or "lazy" and cant make one decent why did u joined that event in first place ?
.. really dissapointed Wink

more_horiz
I didn't think that i'll be busy i'm lazy couse nothing changes

more_horiz
ATTENTION: The deck for June 22-28 has now been posted! I will leave the deck for June 15-21 up for a little while longer and will delete it by Monday. Enjoy!!

For all those who keep saying "I want to join or leave this event" note that there is no bracket for this event so you are free to do whatever you want. All I am doing is keeping track of wins and losses of each person on an Excel sheet.

After 2 weeks, so far the current leaderboard is:

1. Techo (6-0)
2. Hamouda (3-2)
T3. Kira Amadeus (2-1)
T3. Itachi (2-1)
T5. Light of Destruction (1-1)
T5. Simo (1-1)
6. Assassin (1-2)

These are the people you all need to catch up to! Good luck and congratulations to those who have been doing well so far! Keep it up!

more_horiz
I thikn i have to register for it:

Hamachi Name: Neji Hyuga(Maybe longer)
KCVDS Name: Neji Hyuga

more_horiz
Erm neko I defeated King wolfy

more_horiz
L, I don't know about it if you don't update your post!!!

Hamachi Name: {DLK} L [DA Tester] LV1 Teacher
KCVDS Name: L.
June 8 - June 15:
wins:
losses:
June 16 - June 23:
wins:
losses:
June 24 - July 1:
wins:
losses: 0-2 against Kira

and btw, KingWolfy doesn't have a loss to you in his post either.

more_horiz
Hmm...haven't seen any duels yet for week 3...What's going on fellas?

more_horiz
so what happens now isn't the dead line over?

more_horiz
not yet. deadline for this round is June 28. I guess if nobody duels there just won't be any duels for this round and I plan on going on to the next round for next week.

more_horiz
Well, this past week has been somewhat disappointing as nobody had any duels. Hopefully, there will be duels for this week. The deck for June 29 - July 5 has now been posted. Enjoy and good luck with your duels!

more_horiz
Since this event is so inactive should we close it nekofjung its your decision since its your event (and i might have another event but i need a green pass from assassin)

more_horiz
Giving 1 more week for people to duel using the deck that is currently on the 1st post. If duels commence, then the event will continue. If no duels occur, then I'm cutting the prizes down to something much smaller and announcing the winners. The deadline is July 24.

more_horiz
July 24 has come and gone and still no more duels, so I am now going to announce the winners and the reduced prizes. All prizes will be halved.

Tied for 3rd are Kira Amadeus and Itachi the Criminal. They will split the pot and each will receive 125 DP. Congrats u2.

In 2nd place is Hamouda. He will receive 350 DP. Gratz to you Hamouda.

And in 1st place is Techo, who will receive 500 DP. Congratulations to the winner of Duelist-Imprisoning Mirror - Techo!!

1. Techo (6-0)
2. Hamouda (3-2)
T3. Kira Amadeus (2-1)
T3. Itachi (2-1)

more_horiz
i'll transfer and gratz to al of the winners:P

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply