Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCOB WILL be active EmptyCOB WILL be active

more_horiz
Please follow the instructions here. http://www.duelacademy.net/t19178-how-to-roleplay-in-cob

We need more people to sign up or it will never start, but I can promise you that when it does, it will stay active. It's a guarantee. For these reasons:

1. The dice jar system. This means no waiting for people to be online at the right time to duel.
2. The dice jar system. Double the posts.
3. The dice jar system. Getting repetitive? It may be the only real change, but it's going to make a huge difference because the reasons the other roleplays went inactive were because A. there were no consequences for inactivity that were properly enforced, and B. People took like 2 weeks to duel because noone was online at the right times. Dice jar eliminates all of that.
4. Team penalties for inactivity. The "Every week you will lose some essences for being inactive, cumulatively." thing
5. Me and Ezekeil will be throwing little events at you to keep you on your toes; miss those and most likely your team will fail. And then your team will hate you for being inactive. :D

Now join, don't be scared of how inactive the other roleplays were, this one should be fine.

descriptionCOB WILL be active EmptyRe: COB WILL be active

more_horiz
It will totally make you people join if we say that the prize will be 6000 DP divided by the number of people in the winning team, right?

Each. So a 2 man team would get 3000 DP each, and 1 person on their own would get 6000.

more_horiz
6000 dp thats pretty good. :D

more_horiz
Spade wrote:
6000 dp thats pretty good. :D

Only if you're a 1 man team. It's 6000 split between everyone in the team equally. Don't worry, once it starts I'll set a date which is a sort of deadline; anyone who joins after it will not get the winning prize split between them no matter what team they're in.

more_horiz
I hope i get to be a one man team then. Razz

more_horiz
Spade wrote:
I hope i get to be a one man team then. Razz

Well, it's quite simple to point out that you only really need 1 poerson provided they are active. The game is mostly to do with activity; maximising your chances and stuff is the way forwards.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum