Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionA active admin. EmptyA active admin.

more_horiz
I say my opinion here: Assassin should be considered a admin here because he would be the most active.
When you left (because you re busy) the entire DA is crushed my inactivity because you re admins aren't so active only mods. Hope this is a good sugestion. (he can help us with his activity)

descriptionA active admin. EmptyRe: A active admin.

more_horiz
why should he get promoted its a good ideea but i'm the most active and i don't get anything, too much power can kill you (joke)
when you have big power you think you have all you need, so that will make him more inactive

more_horiz
Admin? me

The admins now are
1) EJ -- Creato who worked the hardest for both the DAs
2) Itachi the criminal -- The Super admin and academy dueling legend
3) Reborn Shadow -- One of BCs most active members and the best deck maker i have ever known
4) Ahmed and Yusei Fudo -- Great duelsits and really active BC members.

As u have never been admin Syned let me tell u this. DK has admins. How many? lost count xD
Too many admins gave rise to many mods -- who are incapable - leading to more spam and more time for taking decision too.

Let the academy be as it is and it will run fine. They are having exams and will return soon. EJ is working on his new project and will be back soon.
As for me. I finished preparing long ago ( Thats how i usually am ) So exams are like hols for me. xD Thats y i am so active

more_horiz
Archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum