Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionthe most active academy i ever seen Emptythe most active academy i ever seen

more_horiz
i wud like to congrat this academy for being the most active i have ever seen academy all the time i see people online thank you DA!!!

descriptionthe most active academy i ever seen EmptyRe: the most active academy i ever seen

more_horiz
Thank u Judai for thanking us XD.

And do not 4get . U r one of us now . So u r thanking ur self too buddy.

descriptionthe most active academy i ever seen EmptyRe: the most active academy i ever seen

more_horiz
Thanks Judai

Its thanks to the co-operation and activity of all members

and also the ideas given by a few.......

Now DA is the most active academy thanks to all of u

more_horiz
even thoght i have a academy i have lots of repect for this acadeny Smile

more_horiz
thanks for this Judai just hopin u will be as active as us Smile

more_horiz
i will Smile and oh people can you plz cheack out my post on tyugioh gx tag force saga it will be interesting

more_horiz
Don't go off topic.anyways thanks for your Post,there should be nothing more to say here.

more_horiz
L-Einstein wrote:
Don't go off topic.anyways thanks for your Post,there should be nothing more to say here.

L
This is not only support but also feedback

more_horiz
Archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum