Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Never fear, For The Mighty Dragoon is finally here!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Jue Viole Grace
Ezekeil
Gustavo
ikiba
Typical Jew™
The Amazing Trixie
mimgrim
Dragoon
12 posters

descriptionNever fear, For The Mighty Dragoon is finally here! EmptyNever fear, For The Mighty Dragoon is finally here!

more_horiz
Hi Everyone, I'm new to DA. ^_^ I specialize in using a Dragunity deck! I also have a Fabled archetype, but it's currently a work in process. PM sometime if you want to duel. :]

descriptionNever fear, For The Mighty Dragoon is finally here! EmptyRe: Never fear, For The Mighty Dragoon is finally here!

more_horiz
Welcome to DA felow dragunity player.

But I is the king of dragunities around here e_e

descriptionNever fear, For The Mighty Dragoon is finally here! EmptyRe: Never fear, For The Mighty Dragoon is finally here!

more_horiz
Heed the Mim's warning.
In other news, welcome to the Academy.
I am Unnana Toriki, the academy's Autistic Mexican, as well as the Karakuri bro. Find me on the DA chat if you want to have a spar.

more_horiz
mimbojet is a nab so dont worry bout being king

welcome to da enjoy your stay

more_horiz
Welcome to the academy *grins* I hope you enjoy your time here *folds arms over chest* Heheh

Btw. welcome to Da and please have a great time here Smile

more_horiz
when i 1st read this i thought it was dart dragoon o_o

welcome anyways

more_horiz
Welcome to DA! Enjoy your stay! If you need any help, just ask!

more_horiz
Welcome to DA~

Enjoy your stay and have fun!

Listen to what Alice says and we're good Razz

more_horiz
Welcome to DA. Have fun and stay active

This message is approved by Zeox, The Dinosaur King.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA.

more_horiz
Welcome. Cicadas>dragons.

more_horiz
Hey. Welcome to DA

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply