Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHave No Fear, akaFila is Here!!! EmptyHave No Fear, akaFila is Here!!!

more_horiz
Well....I guess I should shed a little light on myself seeings how this is supposed to be an intro o.o To start off, I HATE Meta Decks with a passion. I seriously get pissed when the only games I can find on DN are Meta after meta after Meta...Oh what's next? META! On that note, I only run Non-meta and Anti-Meta builds. I take pride in bringing decks up from the low ranks and making them shine by claiming multiple victories with them. Some examples of my Main decks include Raping Transformers(Morphtronic Beatdown, my signature deck and fear by many for its scary reputation of gang banging my opponents' minds Wink , Woot! Woot! Watts!(Watts of course), and Strike 3!! Ya Outta Here!!!(Macro Cosmos). Now for some irl info :3
I'm 15, don't turn 16 until Jan. 7 2012. I'll be a Sophomore come August at the all powerful DHS. Also starting this fall, I'll be one of the three snare players for the 2-years running best drumline in East Texas. Let's see....This past year I made a 1 on a Class-1 Solo at Regional Solo&Ensemble, allowing me to go to State(Very nice for Freshman to pull off). At State, I didn't play as well as I should have, but I still pulled out a 2 which is amazing for anyone, let alone a Freshman, to do. I guess to close it up, while I'm still on the band subject, I'll end with Jazz Band. This past year and upcoming year I have and will play Keyboard(Piano) for the school's Jazz Band. With the senior piano player quitting band at the start of the Spring Semester, the band was hurting for a fill-in and they found the perfect one. I surpassed the original player's skill level the second on got on. Not only could I read the music better and easier, I could play just as well if not better then he did Wink

Eh, I guess that's it^^ I can't tell ya too much or I may get some stalkers o.O

Last edited by akaFilanachi on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionHave No Fear, akaFila is Here!!! EmptyRe: Have No Fear, akaFila is Here!!!

more_horiz
Nice to meet you. You will have great Fun here. enjoy your time in the DA and feel free to ask me or tell me about anything i am always ready for a duel

descriptionHave No Fear, akaFila is Here!!! EmptyRe: Have No Fear, akaFila is Here!!!

more_horiz
Great introduction, Nice to meet you and have a great time here at DA. Smile

more_horiz
Wow and Ikr i play KCVDS but people kept telling me to play Dueling Netowkr but alot of people their dont know how to play like this girl said Mistical space typhon cant destroy a facedown card...

more_horiz
Welcome to DA have fun

@ x_shadow_x : :D rofl

more_horiz
ROFL @ shadow
and welcome here lol.

more_horiz
i think i know ya from DDA.To get your test join this ham- LE-Walker no pass and pm me.Have fun here and good luck

more_horiz
welcome, have fun

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply