Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNever fear, Darkness is here =))) EmptyNever fear, Darkness is here =)))

more_horiz
Hi, my real name is Adi, I have 19 years I live in Romania (Europe)
and duel monsters is my favorite game, I joined to this academy to kick some buts and to have allot of fun :D

descriptionNever fear, Darkness is here =))) EmptyRe: Never fear, Darkness is here =)))

more_horiz
Hi welcome to DA good to have another RO with us (si eu sunt roman distreazate si respecta regulile)

descriptionNever fear, Darkness is here =))) EmptyRe: Never fear, Darkness is here =)))

more_horiz
Thx for the warm welcome kira hope to duel u soon and dont worry I always respect the rulles ( te rog intra la mn in ham = Mad King of Darkness pass = darkness :D )

more_horiz
Welcome to DA. I see Kira made a quick friend. Well, umm as I cannot speak that language. I'll just say do as you honor.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA MoD have fun here and stay active.Also I'm from Bulgaria, Silistra so we're really close :D

more_horiz
Welcome to DA pal .. have fun and enjoy your stay.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum