Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionA Freshman to D.A. appears EmptyA Freshman to D.A. appears

more_horiz
This site is brand new to me and it is amazing. I hope to meet many friends here who will give both constructive criticism and support through the duels of tomorrow. I duel for the fun and not to just win (but winning would be preferred). At the moment I have a deck I'm trying to make work, it doesn't work a lot of the time but it is fun to use, I call it "Ku-Ri-Boh". Though the deck will most likely change through editing, I have a back-up deck that I mainly used before "Ku-Ri-Boh", It is "Nameless" and it is just a regular deck with no real theme for it, It is just for fun.

I have no intention of moving up in dorms if I do, I do, if I don't, I don't, it doesn't really matter as long as I can duel someone. Who knows maybe that someone is you.... Mwahahahaha.

descriptionA Freshman to D.A. appears EmptyRe: A Freshman to D.A. appears

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy, my good sir.

Cool

more_horiz
welcome freshman .... i am a sophmore A Freshman to D.A. appears 3974120512

more_horiz
Welcome to le DA and shizzle mcfizzle.

more_horiz
Welcome to D.A.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA.

Judging from your intro I would say you will learn a very painful lesson soon enough if you stay here A Freshman to D.A. appears 3974120512

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply