Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

A Magical Girl appears!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
Yami Marik
Zane Truesdale
Exiled
Alikaey
mimgrim
PowerNova
LòKóS
bakura normal
zNightWindz
Sly
CureSunny
15 posters

descriptionA Magical Girl appears! EmptyA Magical Girl appears!

more_horiz
Hi there, boys and girls of Duel Academy! I followed an affiliate link from another Duel Academy to arrive to this one, so that covers the "where".

I love reading, role playing(T1/paragraph turn-based role playing), mahou shoujo (magical girl) anime/manga, Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG and making new friends. I am very picky about who I make friends with, however. I'd only like to make friends with people who have a good grasp on the English language.

If you're one of those people who forsake proper grammar because it's the internet or some other cheesy excuse, please don't take offense if I don't take to you with a warm and upbeat attitude.

I take pride in being able to produce perfect grammar, even in my typing, so if you fall into the category I've alluded to in the previous paragraph, please - it's just something that I take very seriously and cannot tolerate watching it be butchered through something like text message language.

I also have a fairly good grasp on the Japanese language, so that is also something I would like very much for my potential friends not to butcher! <3

Last edited by CureSunny on Sat May 19, 2012 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added colour and a bunch of other stuff.)

descriptionA Magical Girl appears! EmptyRe: A Magical Girl appears!

more_horiz
Welcome to DA. Have you met mimgrim yet? A Magical Girl appears! 4144076462

more_horiz
Welcome.

more_horiz
I dontz now wuts u is talkingz bout txt lang is fun lololololol

All joking aside, welcome to Duel Academy. I see that I'm going to like you, reading is my passion after graphic design. I love RP. If I can find someone to T1 RP with I will always take that chance. Haven't hear of magical girl sadly, maybe I'll try it in the future. Also don't worry , I'll make sure to speak english to you. Yes I can speak english perfectly, probably because of the fact I'm British.

Well, hope I see you around.

(Sorry if I failed with grammar somewhere, but I'm writing this very early in the morning.)

more_horiz
Sly wrote:

Lol good one. :D Welcome to DA CureSunny. Smile Stay active and have fun. If you need any help you can ask anybody here.

more_horiz
I can see you getting into it with a couple people here lol. Anyway, welcome to DA, have fun and stay active.

more_horiz
Sly wrote:

hey i take offense to that <_< if i put my mind to that i can do good grammer <_< i just dont bother with it most of the time ._. plus my key board hates me <_<

but welcome to DA

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
Sly wrote:

hey i take offense to that <_< if i put my mind to that i can do good grammer <_< i just dont bother with it most of the time ._. plus my key board hates me <_<

but welcome to DA

Holy... ::Monkey47:: !!!!!!!!

Err-... Welcome to DA! Hope you have fun and enjoy your time here. Don't hesitate to ask any of us for help ::Monkey1::.

more_horiz
bakura normal wrote:
I dontz now wuts u is talkingz bout txt lang is fun lololololol

All joking aside, welcome to Duel Academy. I see that I'm going to like you, reading is my passion after graphic design. I love RP. If I can find someone to T1 RP with I will always take that chance. Haven't hear of magical girl sadly, maybe I'll try it in the future. Also don't worry , I'll make sure to speak english to you. Yes I can speak english perfectly, probably because of the fact I'm British.

Well, hope I see you around.

(Sorry if I failed with grammar somewhere, but I'm writing this very early in the morning.)

A British person!

What a coincidence - I'm from a British colony; New Zealand and as I am writing this, it's just turning 6:54 in the morning and my mind is blank for what else to mention.

more_horiz
Welcum tu DA u shuld go met sqiddy he is a vry funneh giy

more_horiz
CureSunny wrote:
I take pride in being able to produce perfect grammar
I believe we are going to get along very well. Welcome to DA, stay active and have fun.

more_horiz
Hello, I am Jack Spicer. Welcome to DA, enjoy your stay.

P.s Don't judge others and others wont judge you; give respect to receive it.

-Hf^^

more_horiz
I count ten or so grammatical errors in your opening post. Potus Mat, resident something-or-other. Nice to meet you.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA ^_^

Don't mind Potus, he prides himself at poking fun at others.

I just love the eheroes ::Monkey3:: hence my username.

more_horiz
Great to meet you! I'm Nottu, another new Slifer. I too enjoy RP, so it's good to see someone else who enjoys it. If you ever have a fun RP, don't be afraid to ask me to join! I'm usually around here in the evenings, (10pm EST), and I'm always up for a goor RP, Duel, discussion, or whatever.

Hope to see you around. Smile

more_horiz
Welcome to DA! i hope you have a good time here!

if you want to duel me just PM me as Forgotten Warrior on Dueling network.
or stop by my room.

And i speak proper English typing not so much A Magical Girl appears! 3974120512

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply