Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Freshman here let me introduce myself!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Lux
Pepchoninga
Neji
CrimsonOverlord
PaNiCMaKeRz
Kandy.JPEG
Galaksii
11 posters

descriptionFreshman here let me introduce myself! EmptyFreshman here let me introduce myself!

more_horiz
Hello everyone,
I am PaNiCMaKeRz , I'm Greek,  and just arrived at Duel Academy.
People call me like that (or just Panic) ,because whenever I duel, PANIC is what prevails...

My favourite deck is Tellarknights and I am a Rogue Duelist.

I study electrical engineering / Computers and I am , objectively, really smart , so don't mess with me Wink .
I enjoy solving math, physics , logical problems etc. αnd I do it pretty easily!!

At my spare time I like to run and workout, I am a really athletic guy!
Also, I practice Karate-Do and right now I'm teaching myself many Kung Fu styles such as Tai Chi , Wing Chun , Jeet Kune do etc.
SO AGAIN DON'T MESS WITH MEH!!

But in the end what I enjoy the most ,out of all, is Dueling!
So, hide as much as you want , avoid my challenges as much as you want...I'll find you..and I'll bring PANIC to you!!! 

"Open your mind, be formless, shapeless...Find the peace inside you...only then can you face the real world..."

descriptionFreshman here let me introduce myself! EmptyRe: Freshman here let me introduce myself!

more_horiz
I like your colorful personality Panic Wink 

Also my fav deck is tellars too, so you have some competition Freshman here let me introduce myself! 3974120512 

Anyways, welcome to DA ^^

descriptionFreshman here let me introduce myself! EmptyRe: Freshman here let me introduce myself!

more_horiz
Looks at his profile >

Sees Interests>

"Really attractive girls"

The cringe is so real

more_horiz
Kandy.JPEG wrote:
Looks at his profile >

Sees Interests>

The cringe is so real

lmao 

Welcome to DA, Panic! Have fun and enjoy your stay

more_horiz
Thanks fellow travelers!
We'll have to duel some time to find out whose tellars are better GOD OF THE GODS Razz 
See ya later..

more_horiz
Hehe, I like you Freshman here let me introduce myself! 3974120512 also I like that you are acknowledging my godliness...see Kandeh? You can learn a thing or 2 from the fellow Panic Razz 

But, yeah, prepare to get recked Freshman here let me introduce myself! 3974120512 hop over in chat so you cn chill out with the other members and get some nice duels Wink

more_horiz
After looking at his profile I don't think I wanna a learn or two from him.

more_horiz
hahaha I'll be glad to teach you attitude first (and humor)!

Last edited by PaNiCMaKeRz on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
sup and welcome. Quite the confidence, we shall see where you go with it

more_horiz
Kandy.JPEG wrote:
Looks at his profile >

Sees Interests>

The cringe is so real

Only way to live

more_horiz
Kandy.JPEG wrote:
After looking at his profile I don't think I wanna a learn or two from him.

Good point lol

more_horiz
Welcome buddy. Enjoy:)

more_horiz
So, what the heck, your welcome, glad to have you with us tho we'll probably never mention it again

more_horiz
Welcome mate I'm a Jazz musician and I play table tennis.

more_horiz
Welcome ^^, hope you enjoy it here,

PD: Kung Fu and tai chi arent martial arts, they are just memes

more_horiz
^ lolwut r u drunk again

welcome

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply