Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionReality Check -New deck, real deck- EmptyReality Check -New deck, real deck-

more_horiz
Reality Check -New deck, real deck- 460Io

Newest deck, and my real deck, what do you guys think? PS No, i do not have that Monster Reborn, I just prefer the Ankh to the key.

descriptionReality Check -New deck, real deck- EmptyRe: Reality Check -New deck, real deck-

more_horiz
Only problem i see with this is lack of traps

Lets see 5x on traps

13x on spells

Hmm i would prob trade off a few monsters for negating cards ....and a few more traps like magic jammer and such ..... monster level should come down a tiny bit like maybe -1 toon summoned skull and get rid of the megamorph , the card is so situational with toon world that you would never use it.... add x2 terra forming for your field spell toon world and this deck might last a while Reality Check -New deck, real deck- 3974120512

*ALSO ADD x1 ancient rules or kaibaman for blue eyes those will
greatly help the blue eyes summoning.

descriptionReality Check -New deck, real deck- EmptyRe: Reality Check -New deck, real deck-

more_horiz
ikiba wrote:
Only problem i see with this is lack of traps

Lets see 5x on traps

13x on spells

Hmm i would prob trade off a few monsters for negating cards ....and a few more traps like magic jammer and such ..... monster level should come down a tiny bit like maybe -1 toon summoned skull and get rid of the megamorph , the card is so situational with toon world that you would never use it.... add x2 terra forming for your field spell toon world and this deck might last a while Reality Check -New deck, real deck- 3974120512

*ALSO ADD x1 ancient rules or kaibaman for blue eyes those will
greatly help the blue eyes summoning.

Don't have Ancient Rules of Kiabaman, any list of monsters to get rid of to replace with, and a list of traps to replace them with?

more_horiz
ok .... -1 battle ox
-1 lava golem ( reason being, it gives the opponent a great attack power)

i dont have time to make a complete list but expect one soon Smile

more_horiz
Imo, what deck are you trying to make? Looks like a buncha random cards.

more_horiz
It's my inrl deck, and I like to have it personalized, so it may seem like random cards to you, but would you say that if I pointed out that, with most of the cards in it, I could use to summon Raviel quickly, send the Toon Summoned Skull to the graveyard, then end up summoning Rainbow Dark Dragon?

more_horiz
Id run a dark world deck with dark rainbow as my ace but thats just me XD

more_horiz
I don't exactly have a stable Dark World set of cards. I might have a few.Also, I know how to make Lava Golem work for 3 turns. Swords of Revealing Light

more_horiz
Yes but you have to remember .... swords can be negated easily and ur lava golem is more of an advantage to the opponent lol..... I can see why you wanted it in a toon deck though, Toons cannot be destroyed except by other toons lol ..... pack the deck with a few solemn warnings and solemn judgements ..... also get your hands on x2 mist body spell card and x2 raging flame sprite .... that card has saved me so much with that combo lol but mist body is more of a signature card for raging flame sprite, anyways a great card for a toon deck is terraforming it helps get toon world out fast. if you have any questions or concerns please Pm me , because i do check them regularly and will respond with help Smile From one toon deck to another - ikiba

more_horiz
Er, terraforming just makes the deck smaller and shuffles it, not really getting toon world out much faster

more_horiz
I'm sorry but to me you really do have a random mesh of cards. First off your spells/traps choices is completely horrible. If you are going to play Raviel and Hamon, have better monsters to swarm the field (Toons are a lot slower since it requires toon world) and have more than 3 continuous spell cards, not exactly 3. Your deck is also too big so cut it short between 40-41. All those spells/traps take them out except monster reborn, dark hole, MSTs, BTH, and one of my fav troll cards, Mirror Force. Monster choices is also crap.

I'll give you a list of good traps:
Solemn Judgment (you got to spend lp to save your friends. Just like risking your life)
Solemn Warning (same thing)
Dimensional prison
Torrential Tribute
Compulsory Evacuation Device
Fiendish Chain
Heavy Storm
Book of Moon
Call of the Haunted (like 2 of these or you can go for a third)
another Bottomless Trap Hole
Forbidden Lance
Forbidden Chalace
Allure of Darkness (since you are using a dark-based deck)
Pot of Avarice
Pot of Duality (might be hard to get. Don't know if they are still selling that tin anymore that contain this card.)

if you are a really low budget player, you can use these:
Magic Cylinder
Negate Attack
Swords of the Revealing Light (I guess you can use this)
Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
Defense Draw

For monsters use cards that can help you swarm the field like Mystic Tomatos and Phantom Skyblasters. You can also use Giant Germ. Sangan can also be good as well and so is Treeborn Frog (trust me it works). You can also use monsters that helps you stall so you can get your sacred beast like Marshmallon, Spirit Reaper, and Arcana Force 0 - The Fool. For fun, you can try Necrofear, which is a fun card to use.
I might sound harsh, but these harsh words can make you a better player. I have one asshole teammate that always criticize me so hard that now I became the best duelist in the team so yeah, screw him! lol :D

more_horiz
ok I took some time and build you a deck you can start to follow.

Reality Check -New deck, real deck- LM4O1

The cards in the Side Deck are cards I suggested for you if you do not have the following cards in the Main Deck. You can run as many copies as you like depending on the number of cards you have to replace. The Extra Deck is the same, suggested cards. I build this extra deck specially for those who are in that low budget build. Most of the cards in the extra deck can be acquire either from the Starter Deck 2011 and 2012 and the Collectible Tins from 2011-2012. Well good luck.

P.S.
from the suggestion of Ibika to run Terraforming, there is no way he can use that card since toon world is a continuous spell card.

more_horiz
Cut all the unnecessary vanilla monsters, you'll have a not so freaking terrible bad deck

more_horiz
Pabel, I cannot work with your deck. Why? I barely have any of the cards you suggested. And Edward, how many times do you think relatively-high powered vanilla monsters can save you? Quite a lot, actually.

more_horiz
That is why i said to look at the side deck cards for other suggestions. either way it's still very cheap to get these cards online or on a store. This deck is very cheap by the way. Either way I didn't say you have to build this right away, but a goal for you to build so you can get the motivation of getting these cards.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply