Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Is there any strategies to beat the annoying samurai decks?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Leaferson
girlchan
Diamond
(◡‿◡✿)
Train Heartnet
Eheroduelist
Enigma_m7
ALu
Jue Viole Grace
Giveupfaster
14 posters

descriptionIs there any strategies to beat the annoying samurai decks? EmptyIs there any strategies to beat the annoying samurai decks?

more_horiz
I wonder about that annoying deck. It swarms the field so fast and had various annoying eff. Is there any strategy / decks that can beat this deck? ty

descriptionIs there any strategies to beat the annoying samurai decks? EmptyRe: Is there any strategies to beat the annoying samurai decks?

more_horiz
Use Maxx "C" to equalize the advantage the decks make.

Then, use cards like Dark Hole and Heavy Storn to get rid of their cards.

Ultimately, use Messenger of Peace and cards like Puppet Plant.

descriptionIs there any strategies to beat the annoying samurai decks? EmptyRe: Is there any strategies to beat the annoying samurai decks?

more_horiz
Or main one chain of dissapearance for the love of god. It's good with everything.

more_horiz
Ty. Nice suggestion im going to try it guys Smile

more_horiz
ALuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu wrote:
Or main one chain of dissapearance for the love of god. It's good with everything.

heroes says it's bad to main it.

more_horiz
Skill Drain too maybe?
Without their effects they're just average beatsticks, 1800-2500 at best.

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:
Skill Drain too maybe?
Without their effects they're just average beatsticks, 1800-2500 at best.

Thing is, Skill Drain doesn't prevent Sams from swarming. I even side it in my Sams.

more_horiz
True, I suppose a Torrential is best way to "counter" the swarming.

However, I can't even begin to count how many times Shi en has sacked me because I didn't have the extra S/T to bait it.

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:
True, I suppose a Torrential is best way to "counter" the swarming.

However, I can't even begin to count how many times Shi en has sacked me because I didn't have the extra S/T to bait it.

I suggest drop Dark Hole, then Heavy and then a Miracle Fusion.
Or a Heroic Champion Excalibur.

Sams struggle with Beasticks with more ATK than 2500, if they don't have Gateway on the field.

more_horiz
Best chance to win versus Six Samurai is to not let them have Gateway and their draw card on the field (Mystical Space Typhoon, Dust Tornado). Get rid of that and they just wasted a lot of cards for little to no profit, other than that Naturia Barkion and Beast kill the deck (even though they run them themselves).

more_horiz
The way I always find myself beating them is simply bringing out around a 2600+ monster, they find it hard to get over if they have no responses to the summon or the attack. Mainly exceeding lvl 4's into something like Pearl or even utopia, and if you get a TGU summon, zen's always welcome.

Of course, you could always just creature swap and give them a cloudian puff ball x3

more_horiz
MST the Gateway, Warning the Shien and win.

if you cant warning the shien, Creature swap is boss if your deck can run it.

more_horiz
Compulsory Evacuation Device can leave Kageki on the field by himself before they synchro into Shi En (or Elder + Kagemusha. I would bounce Elder over Kagemusha so you can prevent future synchro summons). Torrential Tribute works in the same way. Also, siding into triple MSTs works to hit their Bushido counter based spells AFTER they summon and BEFORE they use their effects (so chain set MST or Dust Tornado in response to their summons). Other than that, Maxx "C" works for hand advantage, and D.D. Warrior Lady helps to get rid of Shi En.

more_horiz
GirlChan wrote:
Compulsory Evacuation Device can leave Kageki on the field by himself before they synchro into Shi En (or Elder + Kagemusha. I would bounce Elder over Kagemusha so you can prevent future synchro summons). Torrential Tribute works in the same way. Also, siding into triple MSTs works to hit their Bushido counter based spells AFTER they summon and BEFORE they use their effects (so chain set MST or Dust Tornado in response to their summons). Other than that, Maxx "C" works for hand advantage, and D.D. Warrior Lady helps to get rid of Shi En.

BUGGER!

more_horiz
GirlChan wrote:

Near-perfect terminology besides from 1 Game Mechanic.

And, yeah, D.D. Warrior Lady is also a perfect card to hate pretty much every deck since people most likely will attack with their stronger monsters first to grant a successful destruction in battle.

more_horiz
Well they seem to focus on the effect of monsters, so would Skill Drain or Divine Wrath work?

more_horiz
They won't be affected much by Skill Drain ._.

Using Solemn Warning on Shi En is the easiest option.

An alternative would be to slap them with a beatstick they can't get over. Gem Knight Pearl, random 3k beater, etc.

If you manage to get past their first row of monster spam, then it would be difficult for them to recover. Six Sams spam the field as fast as possible and set their whole hand. Kill their boss monster, rid of the backrow and you've pretty much got game. Unlike Hero's, Six Sams will struggle to sack you.

Monster effects also work. Troll them with a Penguin Soldier.

more_horiz
So a good Field Control deck or a Swarm deck would work? Cause I do want to get past the Six Sams myself.

Speed summon a powerful dragon with 2500ATK or more to prevent major damage to them sense most of thier powerful monsters have about 2500ATK

Also not use spells\traps to get rid of them sense they are really good at negating them. Just make sure you have a powerful monster.

Or the other way is to use cards to return card to their hand by monster effects sense a lot of them negate and destroy spell\traps.

These are just theories from my mind. =P

more_horiz
Just don't let them bring Shi En to the field, sacrifice your life for it!

Other than that, if your opponent went first it's probably a Shi En 1st turn pain, the only way is to do some tricky moves, like play a card that you know your opponent would use Shi En effect to negate it then activate another card or just go for a full swarm of baws monsters and get rid of it, Shi En can only use the effect once per turn, that's the kill zone.

more_horiz
pIrate wrote:
GirlChan wrote:

Near-perfect terminology besides from 1 Game Mechanic.

And, yeah, D.D. Warrior Lady is also a perfect card to hate pretty much every deck since people most likely will attack with their stronger monsters first to grant a successful destruction in battle.

Yeah, and I wrote that right as I woke up. I realize what I did wrong there. "Chain" instead of "response," which you know very well that I know the difference between the two.

more_horiz
Another thing with six sams is that they usually swarm the field with different attributes.

So if your deck is filled with one atrribute, you could always side gozen match.

more_horiz
How about that ever so wonderful Kinetic Soldier? Or most people have forgotten about this card ._. Gets over ShiEn and everything they have mostly. Unless they synch or overlay some other stuff. Also works great in a side because it hurts the flood of Hero decks as well ._. I use 2 in like every side deck of mine unless its a specific deck.

more_horiz
GTempest wrote:
How about that ever so wonderful Kinetic Soldier? Or most people have forgotten about this card ._. Gets over ShiEn and everything they have mostly. Unless they synch or overlay some other stuff. Also works great in a side because it hurts the flood of Hero decks as well ._. I use 2 in like every side deck of mine unless its a specific deck.

I run 1 in "my" Tele-Grandsoil... Okay, I admit, I netdecked...

Anyways... Gozen Match is also a really cool card which doesn't hurt HERO Beat at all... If you play correctly.

more_horiz
pIrate wrote:
GTempest wrote:

I run 1 in "my" Tele-Grandsoil... Okay, I admit, I netdecked...

Anyways... Gozen Match is also a really cool card which doesn't hurt HERO Beat at all... If you play correctly.
^

Also, nothing wrong with net-decking.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply