Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionOjama troll EmptyOjama troll

more_horiz
btw.... back from a long hiatus lol..

dunno if any1 knows me ..

xD

anywayss...

mien ojamas...

any suggestions are welcome xD

monsters:

ojama yellow - 2
ojama black - 2
ojama green - 2
ojama red - 2
ojama blue - 3
king of the swamp - 2
arcana force ex light ruler - 2 (he was like the god of zis deck xD)

spells

mystical space typhoon -2
night beam - 3
polymerization 3
ojamagic - 2
creature swap - 3 (yeah let them summon their strong monster XD)
fusion recovery - 2
tri-wight - 1 (lol )
ojama country - 3

traps

solemn warning - 2
CED - 3
royal decree - 3

extra:

ojama king
ojama knight
gachi gachi gantetsu
number 96: dark mist

--

hehe well? xD

tell me what u think of it.. XD

descriptionOjama troll EmptyRe: Ojama troll

more_horiz
y u no run broken blocker D: or quickdraw synchron D: or junk synchron D:

more_horiz
Try staying away from the fusion idea.

Instead focus on a more swarm focus to spam rank 2 xyzs and synchros.

Also never main decree with other traps.

more_horiz
Raissa Ana' Marriana wrote:
y u no run broken blocker D: or quickdraw synchron D: or junk synchron D:

Pfffft, you didn't know broken blocker was worht mention in ojamas till I challenged you to make a deck based around it.

What you really want is the OJAMA DRAW ENGINE! WOOT WOOT! 3 of each vanilla ojama, 3 ojamagics, 3 hand destructions, 3 magical malets and 1 card destruction. How it works is:Hand destruction, send to grave 2 or more ojamagics, 1 ojamagic gets you a +2, if both are ojamagics then it's a +5. Then, when you have 11 cards in your hand, you set the cards you want to keep, use card detruction and get huge amounts of CA, and massacre your opponent.

Also, run 3 tri-wights rather than 1, so you can resurrect the three ojamas at once and use delta hurricane, which you should run 2 of and is searchable by blue; fusion for ojama king, overlay into dark mist, whatever. White elephant is also good because you're working with vanillas, and don't use swamp. Unneccessary with search cards like ojamagic. Don't bother with 2 MST and 3 night beam, settle for 3 MST and a heavy storm for your spell and trap defence. Also, don't use creature swap or fusion recovery, they're pretty useless as well. More tri wights, there's a thoguht, and if you want to recycle some polymerizations, use woodman.

Another good way to go is set a blue, watch your opponent kill it an search ojama country and ojamagic, use ojama country and resurrect blue by discarding ojamagic,get your ojamas, get blue killed again somehow, search red and delta hurricane, summon red, spam summon everything else, delta hurricane, then overlay all those level 2s.

more_horiz
@raissa.. well... i jsut dont like the ojama synchro idea.. because synchro's are too main stream lol
but thnx for zee advice. xD maybe ill try building sumthing like that..

@mim.. well... ok. hahah.. but zee probem with the xyz is the number of level 2 xyz is too damn low hahahah xD you see... what i usually do with this deck is summon 3 gachi gachi gantetsu with 1 ojama monster on field and ojamacountry for game and a kind of lockdown xD

@jjh hahah yeah gud idea there xD
but.. dont you think i wud be more prone to dead draws if i put 3 of zee vanillas?? cos you know.. maybe i cud just recycle them with tri-wight

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply