Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionojama Emptyojama

more_horiz
ojama PVOJp

EDIT - new version i think this one is a bit better then before

descriptionojama EmptyRe: ojama

more_horiz
Looks pretty good. I'd remove just 1 Ojamagic and 1 Torrential and add 2 Tri-Wight. Revival is never bad, and summoning the sexy trio in thongs from the grave could turn the tides in battle xD

That's just a suggestion. I need to know what your goal is here. Lock down the enemy's field, attack with Ojama King for game, or both?

Btw, not everyone adds Dark Mist, so kudos for being one of the few who wants to try it out. Tri-Wight could pave the way for that particular Xyz summon (or Gachi, depending on your preference)

more_horiz
main goal of the deck is to kill my opponets mosnter zones lol with solid back-up options if that fails idk about the taking out of a ojamgic as its one of most helpfull cards for the deck TBH nd toriental is just dead usefull lol plus i'm not sure how i feel about tri-wight in this deck :/ as its not worth running 1of bu the cards yu segested are just too good to take out for tri-wight :/

more_horiz
bumping this with new version

ojama 8SOks

i really am trying to make this a competive deck that can handle the current meta XD

more_horiz
Alright, since your goal is to clear the field then I definitely suggest Ojama Delta Hurricane and The Great March of the Animals. I'm sure you're familiar with the Ojama OTK. If not, here's the info.

First find a way to bring the Ojama Trio (Yellow, Green, and Black) to the field. Tri-Wight helps if they end up in the Graveyard. Next drop Ojama Red and fill your field. If done right, you should have five Ojamas on your field. Play Ojama Country, flipping their ATK and DEF. Next, play the Great March of the Animals. With 5 Ojamas on the field, they all get an ATK boost of 1000. And finally, clear the opponent's field with Ojama Delta Hurricane (reason you need Yellow, Green, and Black). Only Battle Fader and Gorz can stop you once you declare the attack. Otherwise, each Ojama should have 2000 ATK, enough to win the game.

I don't think Ojamas can be competitive in this format, but with a powerful OTK, they don't need to xD

more_horiz
mesh that OTK is to situatinal TBH my goal is to lock my opponts mosnter zone while having solid back up options XD not to clear the field and delta huricane is kind mesh sure it works great if i get the trio on the field but tht doesent happen to often so its not really worht it and my goal isnt clearing my opponets field any way O_O

basic strategy is to lock opponets mosnter zone and ive been thinking of putting in a 3rd starlgith jsut because of 2 TTs, 1 dark hole, 1 heavy, 1 mirro force, ect...... there are jsut so amny mass destrucitons S/T cards that could hurt me if i get my opponet monster zones locked but thats about it really and i have cards like green baboon and junk warrior for back up options

more_horiz
bump @_@

more_horiz
bump again

ojama B2pzY

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply