Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLesson #7 EmptyLesson #7

more_horiz
JadenYuki1 told me it was ok to post a lesson today here in class..If its too soon then please close and open up later.This is my first lesson meaning the questions will be fair :D

P.S I will post answers and explanation later to why the answers are what tey are Smile

Here are the questions.

1.Can you still activate "Soul Exchange" if your oppoent controls no monsters on field?
2.Can "Pyro Clock Destiny" add one more counter to field spell card "Clock Tower"?
3.If your opponent uses "Monster Reborn" and if he summons the selected target,can you negate the target once is summoned with "Solemn Judgement"?
4.Name at least 2 cards that can negate the summoning of "Jinzo".
5.Can "Solemn Judgement" or "Raiou" negate inhereted summonings? .
6.Can you special summon "Dark World" monster with "Card Destruction".?
7.Lets say I use 2 "shrink" cards on opponents "Jinzo" monster.What would be his attack now?
8.What is the only COUNTER TRAP that can "target" in kcvds?
9.Can you chain "Book of Moon" to one of your monsters that ran into a "Mirror Force"?
10.If you have :"Skill Drain" already on the field.Then your opponent summons LADD....which effects will be negated?

I will post results soon.Also the first three that PM me will get 150 DP extra

1/10=25 DP
2/10=50 DP
3/10=75DP
4/10=100DP
5/10=125DP
6/10=150DP
7/10=175DP
8/10=200DP
9/10=225DP
10/10=250DP

Results so far.Answers will come soon.

NekoJung=10/10....(250+150=400DP)
FenixFx=8/10.....(200+150=350DP)
Dante=8/10......(200+150=350DP)
Orichimaru-2/10...(50DP)
Chaos=6/10.....(150DP)
Assassin=9/10....(225DP)
Twiztid_Chris=6/10......(150DP)
Unknown=9/10.....(225DP)

Answers!!! (I will use neko's responses to make all of you understand better)

1. No. Soul Exchange requires a target. This is the same as not being able to activate Fissure if your opponent has no monsters. Now, just because you activate Soul Exchange doesn't mean that you are required to tribute that monster, but you would still be required to skip your Battle Phase.

2. No. Pyro Clock of Destiny moves the turn count forward 1 but does not go through any phases. It only works with cards like Swords of Revealing Light and CCV.

3. No, however targeting occurs upon activation of Monster Reborn, so you ARE allowed to see what monster the opponent was planning on reviving before deciding whether or not to negate Monster Reborn.

4. Solemn Judgment & Forced Back (the only 2 cards that can negate Jinzo's summon unless he was attempting to be Special Summoned in which case Royal Oppression can do the trick too)

5. If by "inherited" you meant "inherent" then yes. Both will negate DAD's and Cydrag's summonings, or CS and any other's in the boat. Solemn will only not negate summons via effects, and Raiou cannot negate summons occurring in the damage step (searchers all are summons via effects so Solemn cannot negate those either).

6. Yes. The cards are discarded via an effect. Card Destruction has no cost, because your opponent doing something is never a cost.

7. assuming he's not equipped with an ATK booster, his ATK will be 1200, half of the original ATK. Using multiple Shrinks on the same target in the same turn is inane.

8. Negate Attack

9. Yes. Book of Moon is a Quick-Spell so it has a Spell Speed of 2 and can be chained to the Spell Speed 2 trap Mirror Force.

10. Well, LaDD's effect will be negated because Skill Drain was on the field 1st. However, just to note that LaDD cannot negate continuous effects anyway so if Royal Decree was the card on the field before LaDD showed up, LaDD would still not be able to negate it.

Check your work Smile

Last edited by kyosuke kiryu on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionLesson #7 EmptyRe: Lesson #7

more_horiz
Ok I made a mistake on FENIXFX score.He got a 9/10 so he gets 25 more DP.Sorry about that was in a hurry.EVERYONE check your answers.If you have any problem then post below and I will recheck.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum