Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollWho will win the Champion's league today?

Manchester United
50%
Barcelona
50%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionWhat is your favourite football team/player? EmptyWhat is your favourite football team/player?

more_horiz
Since the final of the Champion's league is today, talk about it! What's your
favorite team? What's your favorite football player? and why?

My favorite team is the team that will won the Champions League today,
MANCHESTER UNITED!! Why?? jus because they are the best Cool
My favorite player is Fernando Torres despite he's playing in the biggest enemy of man utd, Liverpool, because he's the best scorer Razz

descriptionWhat is your favourite football team/player? EmptyRe: What is your favourite football team/player?

more_horiz
i like manchester couse i can beat any team with it in fifa 07 king

descriptionWhat is your favourite football team/player? EmptyRe: What is your favourite football team/player?

more_horiz
Just to note for any Americans out there reading this, by football he means soccer, not American Football. It's the football every other country loves to watch other than the US. Wink

more_horiz
Yeah Neko, I was gonna point that out.
Anyways, I'm with Man utd.

more_horiz
I hate Barcelona but this year they are very strong with her new coach
And if you see ,FC Barcelona are won the tournament and the Spanish cup ,and The winner is Barcelona by 85% all people say that,and Manshester U Do many mistakes this last deys ...

About me ,my favorite teaam is Ac Milan ,because is the club who Has many tand vareity titles.( U.E.F.A Champion's League 7;Club world cup 2;Leagua Calcio 18;the Europien Super cup 6,Italian cup 12) and he has a good players like my favorite one is:
Ricardo kaka in tha past and now is Alexander Pato a wenderfull player with his age (20 years)is like Lionel messi or more .
And my legend in football all the times is 3:
1-Zindine Zidan(never see like him)
2-Filippo Inzaghi (Always recorded in a timely manner)
3- Ginaro Gattuso(Plays with his heart and not give up)

more_horiz
i think barcha owns

more_horiz
Well form these I prefer Barca even thought Berbatov who is from my country plays in MANU I've just never liked MANU and their playing so that's why I prefer Barca.

more_horiz
The player who will play the match was announced:

BARCELONA:
Goalkeeper: Victor Valdes
Deffense: Silvinho, Pique, Toure, Puyol
Midfielder: Iniexta, Xavi, Bousquets (sry if I did a mistake with his name)
attack: Henry, Eto'o, Messi

MANCHESTER UNITED:
Goalkeeper: Edwin van der Sar
Deffense: Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand, Oshe'a
Midfielder: Anderson, Carrick, Park Ji Sung
attack: Rooney, Christiano Ronaldo, Tevez

As you can see Manchester play with their best players, unlike Barça who
have a lot of absences especially in DEFFENSE. So Barça fan, don't dreaming
to win! Twisted Evil

more_horiz
I will see u talking after Thierry kicks Man Utd. ass !!!
Thierry for Life !!!
and with that go Barca for the win xD...

more_horiz
ohh there's a change. Carlos Tevez is replaces by gigs Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
Any way,Barçalona will be the winner,we 'ill see Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
Barca crowned the Champions league Winners with Thierry wining his first chapm. league title (finaly) !!!!

Barca 2-0 Man. Utd. (it should have been atleast 4-0)

Ok...match is over plz someone close the topic to avoid spamms ^^.

more_horiz
Sad Sad Shocked Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I don't know what to say Sad
Congrulation barça, they deserved this cup.
But I am very disappointed cuz the performance of Man Utd's player, all except Van Der Sar No

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum