Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Guess that Yugioh card v1.0

+43
Anzo
Yami-Malik
Midorus
Myst
MUFC
KuzKan
Ray1500
the jancook
Akagame Kurusai
black_star
DesignerDrugs
Train Heartnet
DrakonEX
Near
Blazin_Inferno
BliTz
Enigma_m7
Mirorin
Atlus
Sam
Pilover
firestorm
dragonknight
reep337
JadenYuki
darkness evil
Death Bros
Unkown
L
hamouda
Dante
FenixFX
Will Lair
imaginity
Gyradomo
Nekofjung
Blacky951
Nina Williams
flamesdevil
KingWolfy
Techo
Twiztid_Chris
Kira Amadeus
47 posters

descriptionGuess that Yugioh card v1.0 - Page 8 EmptyGuess that Yugioh card v1.0

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Here staff describe a card from KCVDS he can say even the atk or defence if its a monster he must say if its a monster a trap or spell the first person who answers correctly will get 25 dp after the first person who answered a stafff member must ask another card

for example :what is yellow and has one eye ,its a monster that has atk = def
a member of DA: its yellow gadget (correct)

Assassin said that he will stiky this topic or any other admin

so i'll be the first staff to ask:

ITS A KING ,i won't say whose
its a monster,i won't say type
his atk can grow ,i won't say when
he has 6, i won't say what

descriptionGuess that Yugioh card v1.0 - Page 8 EmptyRe: Guess that Yugioh card v1.0

more_horiz
the most important hint is that he loves to bring back one of his species but he can do that once per turn he is always in that type of deck its like a must at 3 his a master in his eff

descriptionGuess that Yugioh card v1.0 - Page 8 EmptyRe: Guess that Yugioh card v1.0

more_horiz
Hmmm.. This topic is dead Razz. Come on Kira put a new riddle or something

P.S I suck at riddles so i can't out one xD

more_horiz
ok i think the answer was zombie master Smile))
Whats a hole in the ground ?
Like a magician it can do the disapearing act.
It can ruin your opponents plan.
Too bad there is someone that can stop it Sad

(i suck but its funny)

Last edited by Kira Amadeus on Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Grand mole or Disk magician ? XD

more_horiz
nope Smile) it can be monster spell or trap

more_horiz
Hmmm...Bottomless trap hole ?

more_horiz
yep so you win 50 dp

more_horiz
Man this sucks. u put riddles and im the only one who's answering Sad. We need more ppl to be active in this topic. And hard riddles Razz. I skip my turn so anyone can put a riddle

more_horiz
k here's mine :D

I'm asian
I was used by a Dark Signer
but now this guy is there best friend :D

more_horiz
Is it an earthbound monster?

more_horiz
Kyosuke kiryu Earthbound monster? dunno the name of the monster XD

more_horiz
nope
I said the card is Asian

more_horiz
o.o the card is asian what is that suppose to mean XDD.

Lets see....Hmmm maybe Ancient Fairy Dragon?

more_horiz
nah I meant the card looks Asian
Hint : looks a Human

more_horiz
Hmmm i dont remember what cards they used XDD.

Maybe Earthbound immortal Cusillu he looks like a human except his tail XDD

more_horiz
Wrong
but doesn't look Asian XP

more_horiz
Goyo Guardian ? =3

more_horiz
yep Mirorin got it right :D
it wsas used bu Ushio who was a Dark Signer
i didnt say the card was used when he was a Dark Signer Razz

ur turn Mirorin Smile

more_horiz
Its ATK and DEF are equal, its level can exceed the level of every monster ?

more_horiz
Mirorin wrote:
Its ATK and DEF are equal, its level can exceed the level of every monster ?

Trago <3

more_horiz
Wrong };P

more_horiz
FGD?

more_horiz
Nope =)

more_horiz
Yubel the ultimate nightmare?
Divine Neos ?
Armityle the chaos phantom ?
Dragon master knight ?
xDDDDD

more_horiz
so what do u mean by exceed every monster level?

more_horiz
Sam Tisdale wrote:
Yubel the ultimate nightmare?
Divine Neos ?
Armityle the chaos phantom ?
Dragon master knight ?
xDDDDD

Nope, nope, nope and nope xD

Atlus wrote:
so what do u mean by exceed every monster level?

I mean its level can exceed 12 x3. Yep there is a monster like this ^^" ( a hint: its a big dark badass fiend )

more_horiz
Armityle?
Darkness Neosphere?

more_horiz
Nope and nope =).

more_horiz
Greed Quasar?

more_horiz
FenixFX wrote:
Greed Quasar?

Correct =) your turn ;P

dp transferedd for mirorin 50 for the answer for atlus

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum