Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Guess that Yugioh card v1.0

+43
Anzo
Yami-Malik
Midorus
Myst
MUFC
KuzKan
Ray1500
the jancook
Akagame Kurusai
black_star
DesignerDrugs
Train Heartnet
DrakonEX
Near
Blazin_Inferno
BliTz
Enigma_m7
Mirorin
Atlus
Sam
Pilover
firestorm
dragonknight
reep337
JadenYuki
darkness evil
Death Bros
Unkown
L
hamouda
Dante
FenixFX
Will Lair
imaginity
Gyradomo
Nekofjung
Blacky951
Nina Williams
flamesdevil
KingWolfy
Techo
Twiztid_Chris
Kira Amadeus
47 posters

descriptionGuess that Yugioh card v1.0 - Page 2 EmptyGuess that Yugioh card v1.0

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Here staff describe a card from KCVDS he can say even the atk or defence if its a monster he must say if its a monster a trap or spell the first person who answers correctly will get 25 dp after the first person who answered a stafff member must ask another card

for example :what is yellow and has one eye ,its a monster that has atk = def
a member of DA: its yellow gadget (correct)

Assassin said that he will stiky this topic or any other admin

so i'll be the first staff to ask:

ITS A KING ,i won't say whose
its a monster,i won't say type
his atk can grow ,i won't say when
he has 6, i won't say what

descriptionGuess that Yugioh card v1.0 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Guess that Yugioh card v1.0

more_horiz
wrong on all i'll give you a clue his clowts are weared by someone whos job is to make people laugh

descriptionGuess that Yugioh card v1.0 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Guess that Yugioh card v1.0

more_horiz
clown zombie ?
am i right?

more_horiz
no you are still wrong

more_horiz
RYU-KISHIN CLOWNat last someone guesed
25 dp

more_horiz
in the picture is a mirror
there are 2 eyes and no mouth or nose but it can gain one

more_horiz
copycat ? :O
25 dp

more_horiz
its not a monster fire in the back ground
it looks like a space ship or a satelite

more_horiz
I would say... Widespread Ruin?
25 dp correct

more_horiz
A hunter that relentlessly pursues its target by order of the Machine King.

more_horiz
Robotic Knight?

more_horiz
no your wrong next :D

more_horiz
Mechanicalchaser?

more_horiz
Yeah this is the right answer for sure .
Neko you're damn good. :D
I'll give him the 25 DPs xD

Guess that Yugioh card v1.0 - Page 2 MechanicalchaserSD10-EN-C-1E

more_horiz
he is good sometimes but sometimes he harms his owner too? he is cute

more_horiz
Il Blud. (j/k j/k, cutest card I could think of)

more_horiz
lol...no dubt Sangy is the cuty out there...Sangan 4 EVA ..!!!...

more_horiz
wrong from both

more_horiz
Dice Jar?

more_horiz
wrong

more_horiz
GAMBLER OF LEGEND? he's cute and his effect is like what you described

more_horiz
no
i think my monster is cutter

more_horiz
Time magician

more_horiz
Hmm... Time Wizard?? He's kinda cute and he can help or harm you.

more_horiz
Time magician, Time wizard is the same.
That's was i said -.-

more_horiz
Technically its not the same. In a test what would be scored as right and wrong. If that is right Will would get it.

more_horiz
Anyways this is not a test.
Plus he stole my idea .

more_horiz
Okay. Not about to Spam I was just letting you know. Also, as a note its not a test, but your monster name is wrong so you wouldn't be right in that way.

more_horiz
I stole nobody's idea I just read Amadeus question on the 3rd page and posted it using the textbox at the bottom of the same page.

more_horiz
wrong on all a hint for you all kingwolfylove its something about you i just read a post of your's its something you l

more_horiz
Spear Cretin?
I don't know if he seems cute for you lol!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum